Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Default Re: Public Apology

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    So what if he is a Rafflesian. A student from a non-branded neighbourhood school has got better moral and ethics than our Pillsbury doughboy. More like a Rafflesia..... Stink!
    RJC used to be a neighbourhood JC too..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

lol... late night soap drama... not bad sia

David Bailey is world renowned.
    prolly thats how he got into the cockpit

Gosh is it school holidays again?

I swear this thread is more popular than Bree's TFCD

Ladies and Gentlemen.

David Bailey.

Background info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by filofari
    lol... late night soap drama... not bad sia

prolly thats how he got into the cockpit
    When Bailey was shooting. I think this guy didn't existed yet.

Order a Grilled Chicken Foldover from McD's. Remove the chicken patties, tomato slices, onions, lettuce and that special garlic sauce. Ask for 10 packets of curry sauce. Pour the contents into a bowl. Dip the pita into the curry sauce, and Walah! You have McPrata.
    hmm... McPrata eh? Not bad the idea, maybe can suggest McD to make one

Bailey is married four times sia! Must be doing a lot of shootings at night also. No wonder he is famous.
    Last edited by photobum; 22nd March 2006 at 12:27 AM.

Order a Grilled Chicken Foldover from McD's. Remove the chicken patties, tomato slices, onions, lettuce and that special garlic sauce. Ask for 10 packets of curry sauce. Pour the contents into a bowl. Dip the pita into the curry sauce, and Walah! You have McPrata.
    wah... gd idea sia!

Your McPrata very expensive lah. Plus delivery +++, think my $6.50 whole fried spring chicken better.

Good idea... LOL Think i'll try it out. take some photos and let u see.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    I swear this thread is more popular than Bree's TFCD
    Both are very BIG issues...

Bailey is married four times sia! Must be doing a lot of shootings at night too. No wonder he is famous.
    Apart from that, history shows Mr Bailey can be rather tempremental at times.

That's why I wished roti_prata and his friend timber wolf good luck if the image does belong to David Bailey.

Frankly, I do not take it well when other people pass off another photographer's images for their own. It is just not ethical.
    Last edited by STShooter; 22nd March 2006 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STShooter
    Apart from that, history shows Mr Bailey can be rather tempremental at times.....
    All professional photographers are tempremental (including yours truly). Don't you agree?

That's why I wished roti_prata and his friend timber wolf good luck if the image does belong to David Bailey.

Frankly, I do not take it well when other people pass off another photographer's images for their own. It is just not ethical.
    Dont forget he can afford a 300/2.8 VR leh... so a couple of thousands in a lawsuit wouldn't flatten the prata lah....

We sure can tell.. ah well.. neither do most of us...

All professional photographers are tempremental (including yours truly). Don't you agree?
    Indeed good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Dont forget he can afford a 300/2.8 VR leh... so a couple of thousands in a lawsuit wouldn't flatten the prata lah....
    No lah, just a bit charred from the grill.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim

yeah...he had only one chance but blew it BIG time...prata pices flying all over..
    let this experince be an experince others can hopefully learn from

dont ever believe 300mm can take WA shots ever again...ok im being so lame here
    So next time when u eat a prata you'll know it remind u of someone.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Quote Originally Posted by eng_keow
    Well:

A man reaps what he sows. We all have to live with the consequences of our actions.

"Your own conduct and actions have brought this upon you. This is your punishment. How bitter it is! How it pierces to the heart!" (quoted)

But also remember:

If any one of us is without any fault, let him be the first to throw a stone at him.

We all have our mistakes, we all tell lies at some stage or other, some of us may have taken credit for a job that is done mostly by others but just because we happen to be the project leader.

So:

Live and let live. Learn to forgive. I surely think that he will live with this nightmare for the rest of his life. Hopefully he can teach his children to never ever thread this path in their lives.

Yes...i agree with u totally!
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Even getting a completed sentenses from any other author books need to be reference as well. Use others photos pass off as own is totally unethical to me

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast