Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Default Re: Public Apology

LOL I'm slow to this.. but perhaps being Rafflesian gives him the urge to have one uppance over other people. must be better by hook or crook, guess he went for the crook method. heh just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    hmmmmm what's going to stop him from setting up a new account that we don't know about and redoing everything again?
    Easy lah.....email the original photographer of the image and see if he'll sue for damages big time.

If it's really David Bailey's work. Then he is really in for it.

Wonder if airliners.net will sue? I hate to be morbid and insensitive, but this is really interesting. Beats anything on tv now.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    gd idea but my house is far from jalan kayu...
    upper thomson roti prata is also gd.
    long time nv go and eat liao.
    Upper Thomson near my house.

Thinking of having roti prata as breakfast tomorrow.
    Suddenly for no reason I want to eat prata.

LOL I'm slow to this.. but perhaps being Rafflesian gives him the urge to have one uppance over other people. must be better by hook or crook, guess he went for the crook method. heh just a thought..

Well, you thought about it.

He DID it.

For those who stay far away from Jalan Kayu. Try instant prata with a can of Yeo's chicken or mutton curry. Very yummy too!
    Last edited by photobum; 22nd March 2006 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STShooter
    Why?

Easy lah.....email the original photographer of the image and see if he'll sue for damages big time.

LOL I mean setting up another flickr account.. time got people find out mah... next time wait he dun post the address here, den how?

OT: Jalan Kayu prata price sucks.. Anyone fancy paying $3 for a cheese prata? last time i paid like $15 for 2 plain 1 cheese 1 egg + 2 milo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    For those who stay far away from Jalan Kayu. Try instant prata with a can of Yeo's chicken or mutton curry. Very yummy too!

Got curry, but where is the roti prata that is suppose to go with it?

Got curry, but where is the roti prata that is suppose to go with it?
    Try 7-Eleven or Cheers!

instant prata sounds cold.

make this tv drama sure very nice to watch!

anyway why is this still in newbie subforum? moderators not doing work lol. +1

anyway related to the topic, the photographer might sue for damages. just do it!
    I Love You :)

From his stated settings, I wonder if he is trying to take everyone in the forum for a fool. Pushing his luck with his 300mm/f2.8 stunt or he seriously lacks photography knowledge to pull-off a stunt like this. He is way out of his league here. The least he could have said was 28mm/f5.6, 1/15s. Daring settings for 1/15s, but Id bite.
    Allow me to indulge in a little history lesson here, a sort of occupational hazard lah.

The Big Lie, attributed to Adolf Hitler:
    "This technique, he believed, consisted of telling a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe anyone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". The first documented use of the phrase "big lie" is in the corresponding passage: "in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility"
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    instant prata sounds cold.....
    Brother.... Do you have an oven toaster or microwave oven? Turn the knob to 2 mins and your prata will be pipping hot.

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Why?

He's really established and shoots for big names like Vogue.

If he is the original photographer, guess how much he would sue you for damages?

This boy better pray that its not David Bailey's work, or that his household has deep pockets man.

David Bailey is world renowned.

all this talk is making me hungry.. too bad no 24 hour delivery for roti prata.. time to call Macs..

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    Try 7-Eleven or Cheers!
    Err... thanks....I'll pass......not into prata today.

Will prob get a roasted spring chicken instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    instant prata sounds cold.

make this tv drama sure very nice to watch!

anyway why is this still in newbie subforum? moderators not doing work lol. +1

anyway related to the topic, the photographer might sue for damages. just do it!
    It's a good way to increase the limited income you earn from photography. Maybe the original photographer is buying his buddies lunch now

btw, 7-11 instant prata is not bad. In fact, the instant stuff there isn't bad at all. Just a little expensive. Avoid the bismati rice though, that one is REALLY BAD.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Quote Originally Posted by melnjes
    Allow me to indulge in a little history lesson here, a sort of occupational hazard lah.

The Big Lie, attributed to Adolf Hitler:
    "This technique, he believed, consisted of telling a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe anyone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". The first documented use of the phrase "big lie" is in the corresponding passage: "in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility"
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie
    Ahhh.....soka!

I understand now.

roti-prata or his clone ....... due to your lack of sincerity in your apology, we have informed THE PRESS.... We are sure you have created all this "hoo-ha" because you wanted attention ....not bcos you wanted easy access to the photographers' pictures...... Good try..think of a better excuse next time

Let this be a lesson to you and all those who intend to emulate you ....yes, I am stressing this again.

all this talk is making me hungry.. too bad no 24 hour delivery for roti prata.. time to call Macs..
    Order a Grilled Chicken Foldover from McD's. Remove the chicken patties, tomato slices, onions, lettuce and that special garlic sauce. Ask for 10 packets of curry sauce. Pour the contents into a bowl. Dip the pita into the curry sauce, and Walah! You have McPrata.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast