Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Exclamation Public Apology

this is roti_prata, i hereby apologise to fellow clubsnap members. i realise that i have not been resposible with my actions regarding my flickr account. while the majority of the photos are mine, some are indeed taken from airliners.net. i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own. i understand that this can be considered an violation of copyright. i also understand that this can be considered an act of dishonesty. i have thus deleted the account. i am deeply remorseful and plead for your forgiveness i promise such incidents will not occur again as i will learn to think twice before acting. sorry again for the unpleasantries.

Default Re: Public Apology

why can't you use your original nick, it's not deregistered what.

wah..so many people viewing thread..'redoxsim, htthach, redstone, Mapman, Koelsch, bigboy_cad, sequitur, ken00, probe18, Hexlord '

Exclamation Re: Public Apology

clone roti prata is roti prata?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i'm innocent lor. =(

i've read the subforum where you posted some pictures from airliners.net in APAD. thoughly you might be dishonest there but at least you had the guts to own up and remand? =P

nothing against you. +1 for myself.
    I Love You :)

:d +1

Quote Originally Posted by clone_roti_prata
    i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own.
    I'm a bit confused, but in your a photo a day thread, u claimed to have taken the cockpit shots

Are u trying to impersonate roti_prata and making a joke out of this?

+1 more....lol

i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own.
    What sort of apology is this? What you say above contradicts your actions in
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=172435

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    I'm a bit confused, but in your a photo a day thread, u claimed to have taken the cockpit shots

Are u trying to impersonate roti_prata and making a joke out of this?
    was wondering the same thing too lei..

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    +1 more....lol
    I know already, clone_roti_prata is seanlim, right? sean, u trying to be funny ah?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 37.

I wonder why a clone account is being used? The original one isnt locked or banned so why bother. Unless someone created an account for you to apologize on behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by melnjes
    What sort of apology is this? What you say above contradicts your actions in
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=172435
    I think this guy is not roti_prata lor ... there is no reason why he cannot login to his original acct ... this must be some joker ...

what is so dishonest? nobody is harmed what, no money lost.

I know some salesman even more dishonest, in these cases, money is lost. Which is worse? Do these salesman give public apology?

Anyway, i don't know about this airliner issue. just offering some 3 cents. In any case, I'm personally not offended by such things. (i mean many ppl also take part in copyright *ahem* infringement like software, music, movie sharing etc etc).

this is roti_prata, i hereby apologise to fellow clubsnap members. i realise that i have not been resposible with my actions regarding my flickr account. while the majority of the photos are mine, some are indeed taken from airliners.net. i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own. i understand that this can be considered an violation of copyright. i also understand that this can be considered an act of dishonesty. i have thus deleted the account. i am deeply remorseful and plead for your forgiveness i promise such incidents will not occur again as i will learn to think twice before acting. sorry again for the unpleasantries.

I think if you keep emphasizing the above statement, more and i mean MORE people will be damn pi**ed off esp your so-real encounter at the cockpit.

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe
    what is so dishonest? nobody is harmed what, no money lost.

I know some salesman even more dishonest, in these cases, money is lost. Which is worse? Do these salesman give public apology?

Anyway, i don't know about this airliner issue. just offering some 3 cents. In any case, I'm personally not offended by such things. (i mean many ppl also take part in copyright *ahem* infringement like software, music, movie sharing etc etc).
    You obviously dont know the situation. Take some time to read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    I think this guy is not roti_prata lor ... there is no reason why he cannot login to his original acct ... this must be some joker ...
    He is roti_prata. Confirmed.

QX

Here we go again...

eh, no pictures in that thread leh? all unavailable

though some of us can accept your apology to an extent, would you kindly justify your actions as stated in previous replies?
    eat. drink. shoot

Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast