Thread: Dry Cabinet, which brand is good?

Default Dry Cabinet, which brand is good?

I am shopping around for dry cabinet to store my new digital SLR as well as my old film SLR and other lens. I need to store 2 SLR bodies, 4 lens, 2 flashes. What is the capacity size should I get? Which brand is good and properly how much it cost? Thank you very much!
    Last edited by colour; 20th March 2006 at 01:03 PM.

Default Re: Dry Cabinet, which brand is good?

guess many out there r using digicabi.... can get it at carrefour... its pretty cheeap

yup digi cabi not a bad choice.
    try http://www.digihub.com.sg for more info.. includes delivery to your doorstep!

Quote Originally Posted by namska
    guess many out there r using digicabi.... can get it at carrefour... its pretty cheeap

Thanks you for suggestion!! I had been to carrefour and had across digicabi. Looks pretty good. I am wondering if digicabi comes with warranty? I am considering of getting one that comes with five years warranty. Beside carrefour, is there other places or brand can recommend?

yah. Digicab comes with 5 years warranty.

yah.. mine is digicabi... go for it.

Mine is Akarui, bought from CP. No complains about it so far.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

I had went to CK Tang and happened to find out it is selling dry cabinets as well. There are few sizes available. The smallest size available is 68 liters capacity with two shelves which the height can be adjusted and it is selling are for the price of $229 (If I remember correctly) Looks very nice as well. The brand is "Value" from local and the drying unit comes with five years warranty. Very attracting to me. Anyone had use this brand before?

Smile Re: Dry Cabinet, which brand is good?

Quote Originally Posted by colour
    I had went to CK Tang and happened to find out it is selling dry cabinets as well. There are few sizes available. The smallest size available is 68 liters capacity with two shelves which the height can be adjusted and it is selling are for the price of $229 (If I remember correctly) Looks very nice as well. The brand is "Value" from local and the drying unit comes with five years warranty. Very attracting to me. Anyone had use this brand before?
    Am-Pro for me. 5 year warranty as well, price ~ $219 for 55 litres. Served me well

May I know who's the agent for AM-PRO? sure 5 yrs warranty? My problem is, when I set to to M or L, the reading fluctuates. sometimes 50% next day RED zone.
    Also I notice the red light never go off.
    Help pls