View Poll Results: Do u fear death?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I've ever single reason to fear it and would wanna hang onto life everyway I can.

    11 33.33%
  • No. When it comes, it comes.

    22 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Do u fear...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Do u fear...

    Death?

    As in death itself. There are no 'depends lah', cos death comes unexpectedly and no one can predict it. When it comes or u're potentially staring at it in the face, do u fear it?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    U just seen the Final Destination Trilogy?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    U just seen the Final Destination Trilogy?
    Erm.... nope. Haven't even watched any of it.
    I only know that the show is abt a guy who cheats death and death is going to claim him in any method humanly and inhumanely possible.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  4. #4

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    aiyo final destination is stupid. Should be talking abt SAW instead. That really bags the question

  5. #5

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    I love the experience of life... I think I would hate to let it go.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  6. #6

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    If you really want to watch a movie that will change your views on life,
    watch the pokemon movie...

    It'll make you never want to waste time watching movies again

  7. #7
    Member BirdRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    360

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    If you really want to watch a movie that will change your views on life,
    watch the pokemon movie...

    It'll make you never want to waste time watching movies again
    that made me laugh man hahaha
    T11-16F2.8G|N24F1.4G|N50F1.8G|S50F1.4G|N70-200F2.8GVRI

  8. #8
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Death?

    As in death itself. There are no 'depends lah', cos death comes unexpectedly and no one can predict it. When it comes or u're potentially staring at it in the face, do u fear it?
    No, I don't.

    Next question please.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    I don't fear death. What I fear is that the 12MP DSLR over there is more expensive than here or not?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam
    If you really want to watch a movie that will change your views on life,
    watch the pokemon movie...

    It'll make you never want to waste time watching movies again
    which one... hehehe... the one with Mew or Mew Two?

    PIKA PIKA PIKA!!!!!! Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu.... Chu Chu... Chu.. Chu...

    /me go play Chu Chu Rocket better...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #11
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    no i don't, unless you have unfinished business to take care of
    then i fear not having enough time to take care of stuff

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Death is just the beginning of another journey...

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Death is just the beginning of another journey...
    To those married men... i think they love the phrase... Til Death Do Us Part...

    cos after that Part... its Rejoice and Eternally Be Happily Ever After...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Death?

    As in death itself. There are no 'depends lah', cos death comes unexpectedly and no one can predict it. When it comes or u're potentially staring at it in the face, do u fear it?
    We all die eventually lah, just depends on how we die. im more afraid of losing my loved ones and i rather i die before they do...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    To those married men... i think they love the phrase... Til Death Do Us Part...

    cos after that Part... its Rejoice and Eternally Be Happily Ever After...
    I read somewhere, the process of death is like, firstly the guy will lose the feeling of arms and legs etc, then he will feel very cold, then he will become thirsty, then he lose the vision, then he lose the hearing, then his life will flash back in his mind very fast, after that all will be gone, and he will feel very peaceful actually.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Things like these hits u very fast.... faster den u know it.

    Kinda reminded me when I went for surgery and the chap juz made me breathe luffing gas to KO me.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Death is just the beginning of another journey...
    A journey that 4 people carry him there?


  18. #18
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    I read somewhere, the process of death is like, firstly the guy will lose the feeling of arms and legs etc, then he will feel very cold, then he will become thirsty, then he lose the vision, then he lose the hearing, then his life will flash back in his mind very fast, after that all will be gone, and he will feel very peaceful actually.
    Who came back and told you so?

    I think Channel 5 wants to interview him.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Who came back and told you so?

    I think Channel 5 wants to interview him.
    u never hear b4 this song ar?...

    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY LLLOOOOOVVVEEEEE, MMMMYYYYY DDDDAAAARRRRLLLLLIINNNNNGGGGG......

    must be tat guy tell that girl, den tat girl write a book...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Do u fear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u never hear b4 this song ar?...

    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY LLLOOOOOVVVEEEEE, MMMMYYYYY DDDDAAAARRRRLLLLLIINNNNNGGGGG......

    must be tat guy tell that girl, den tat girl write a book...
    Did you have that song playing REEEEAAALLLLYYYY SSSLLLLOOOOWWWW or does he sing slow normally ?

    It must take forever to listen to the whole song
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •