Thread: newbie need help here~!!

Default newbie need help here~!!

hihi,

i am deciding between four digi cams at the moment.. all from different brands..

Nikon Coolpix s6
    Olympus mju 700 (7MP)
    Canon Ixus 60
    Exilim Z600

Can anyone please help.. all is 3MP, 3x Optical Zoom..
    Thanxxxx...

Default Re: newbie need help here~!!

Quote Originally Posted by xkingx
    hihi,

i am deciding between four digi cams at the moment.. all from different brands..

Nikon Coolpix s6
    Olympus mju 700 (7MP)
    Canon Ixus 60
    Exilim Z600

Thanxxxx...
    you will get mix result here,why not just go down to the shop and try it yourself.
    See which one you comfortable with.

hihi,

Nikon Coolpix s6
    Olympus mju 700 (7MP)
    Canon Ixus 60
    Exilim Z600

Thanxxxx...
    Going down to the shop and have a feel is the best way to decide.
    espcially the 'built' n 'Menu' navigations.

be sure to think over the kind of photography you're most likely to use it for, if you're going to take lots of indoor or night shots, you may also want to consider finepix f11

i think the best way to to go down and get a feel.Find one which u feel comfortable with

haha.. sorri guys.. decided on casio exilim z500 instead.. figured out a 5MP is enuff for mi since i wont be printing more than A4.. but i just nid the current market price now so that i can know whr to buy.. thanks...

haha.. sorri guys.. decided on casio exilim z500 instead.. figured out a 5MP is enuff for mi since i wont be printing more than A4.. but i just nid the current market price now so that i can know whr to buy.. thanks...

all the manufacturers have released new cameras on PMA, dont you want to wait afew weeks for the stock to come in??

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/pma2006/

hihi,

Nikon Coolpix s6
    Olympus mju 700 (7MP)
    Canon Ixus 60
    Exilim Z600

Thanxxxx...

Actually quite a few factors to look at.
    Nikon S6 - periscope lens good or not ?
    Olympus got new one - mju 720 shock proof, watherproof and idiot proof (I think)
    Ixus always look cool, girls like them
    Exilim Z600 - if this new model - got good antishake feature. But low light not so good.

I used campact camera too and must tell you better choose one with very small shutter lag and good low light ability, like can shoot at ISO 800 with very minmum noise. You will need high ISO speed to reduce handshake spoiling the shot and save using flash which drain the battery.

Some camera very slow when flash is turn on. So smaller shutter lag must also be extended to flash mode.

Casio give near instantaneos reviews of recorded shots. Love this features when you browsing to see what you want to delete to free spaces. Save time.

Ok another very important feature, how fast can the camera ready itself for your next shot.
    That is, it must write very fast. Don't be stingy on memeory card get the fastest available for the camera. If fastest and second fastest has negligible difference then smart smart get the second fastest if it save money.

I like big LCD, don't know about you. Images showing on the LCD should not be jerky when you pan the camera.

Having say so much, one good model to consider is F11. Heard price had dropped.

Hope above help.