Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678
Results 141 to 154 of 154

Thread: Reservists, RTs....!!!

  1. #141
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    haha... been 'nua-ing' whole day..

    8-5 ?? today is... hopefully tomolo also..
    Haahahaa... this is life of a reservist 1st day sleep whole day! 2nd depend on traing prog.

    hav u seen ur training prog? then u know what time u can come back le....

    Tommorrow no IPPT?

  2. #142

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Haahahaa... this is life of a reservist 1st day sleep whole day! 2nd depend on traing prog.

    hav u seen ur training prog? then u know what time u can come back le....

    Tommorrow no IPPT?
    more or less know...

    tomolo Engineer Open House.. Minister coming..

    but we mainly draw stores..

    IPPT next thur..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #143
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    more or less know...

    tomolo Engineer Open House.. Minister coming..

    but we mainly draw stores..

    IPPT next thur..
    Minister coming means kiwi ur boots got parade?

    So... who came? Minister of Defence?

  4. #144

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Minister coming means kiwi ur boots got parade?

    So... who came? Minister of Defence?
    no lah... was an hanger for lesson when he was here...

    forgot who..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  5. #145
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    no lah... was an hanger for lesson when he was here...

    forgot who..
    Oh u in Air base?

  6. #146

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Oh u in Air base?
    no no...

    hanger doesnt only mean for planes..

    me in Engineer Formation...

    my vocation is TOUGH...

    got to tahan the sun, wind, rain... sometime, eyes would be very pain due to 'sweeping' the beach..

    hehe..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  7. #147
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    no no...

    hanger doesnt only mean for planes..

    me in Engineer Formation...

    my vocation is TOUGH...

    got to tahan the sun, wind, rain... sometime, eyes would be very pain due to 'sweeping' the beach..

    hehe..
    Oops... ya hor...
    at least u gt nice sceanery for us onli the greens....

    eye power la... no wonder eye pain

    hmm... mayb u should suggest go beach at ECP or SENTOSA ...that should cure your eye pain

  8. #148

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Oops... ya hor...
    at least u gt nice sceanery for us onli the greens....

    eye power la... no wonder eye pain

    hmm... mayb u should suggest go beach at ECP or SENTOSA ...that should cure your eye pain
    Sentosa YES.... hehe...

    sianz...

    so, anyone here that got ICT next week from 6xx SIR ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  9. #149

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    out-pro this afternoon... yipee...

    hehe...

    1 HK down, 2 HK 7 LK to come...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  10. #150

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    shdnt it be 7HK, 3LK for a 10-yr cycle?

  11. #151

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Yes...should be 7HK & 3LK now....me from 3CSH, still got 5HK & 2LK to go....

  12. #152
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    out-pro this afternoon... yipee...

    hehe...

    1 HK down, 2 HK 7 LK to come...
    Bro u steady lei...

    Think u r the onli one 3HK 7LK

  13. #153

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Bro u steady lei...

    Think u r the onli one 3HK 7LK
    ok ok ok ... my fault..

    its the other way round..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  14. #154
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    ok ok ok ... my fault..

    its the other way round..
    Hahaha ... tot u maybe speacial case mah...

    Anyway how is ur out field? raining is it? gt CAT 1?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •