Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 154

Thread: Reservists, RTs....!!!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian
    You formerly from 23SA eh??
    I'm from 257SA
    Hee hee hee. Me from 23SA a long time ago too, but will ROD (not ORD) this March end. You going back for siong siong training very soon? I was doing my MUT last week, helped with some admin stuff, prepared letters that were sent out to people like you last week. Very soon you will be like me.

  2. #22
    Member smtan24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,496

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    Hee hee hee. Me from 23SA a long time ago too, but will ROD (not ORD) this March end. You going back for siong siong training very soon? I was doing my MUT last week, helped with some admin stuff, prepared letters that were sent out to people like you last week. Very soon you will be like me.
    I think you mean MR unless you're over 40.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by smtan24
    I think you mean MR unless you're over 40.
    I mean ROD. I dun know this thing about MR and what it means. Can anybody point to somewhere on the *** website so that I can find out more? I am under the impression that it applies especially to people who do not ROD with their assigned units, so are still liable for something though I don't know what it is.

  4. #24
    Member smtan24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,496

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    I mean ROD. I dun know this thing about MR and what it means. Can anybody point to somewhere on the *** website so that I can find out more? I am under the impression that it applies especially to people who do not ROD with their assigned units, so are still liable for something though I don't know what it is.
    If you complete your 10 year cycle you go into the Mindef reserve. No IPPT or ICT.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    I'm just MR ... no more reservist and IPPT for me
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #26

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    PPPUUIIIIIIII!!!!!

    My name is still on some list . . . . AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

    But better than having to go for IPPT. On the other hand, I quite like ICT, siong siong, but can get away from work.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    I in Air Force. Reservist at Paya Lebar Air Base. Signaller in FDS squadron. Should be going ICT in July or August.

  8. #28
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    ICt is ok. main thing is to get away from IPPT! haha..

  9. #29
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Sigh... RT coming this Saturday... ICT... don't know ywt. Hopefully something after Sep.

    Cheers
    John

  10. #30
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Sigh... RT coming this Saturday... ICT... don't know ywt. Hopefully something after Sep.

    Cheers
    John
    My IPPT tmr. haha. But i forsee another 12 more training to go thru...

  11. #31
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    My IPPT tmr. haha. But i forsee another 12 more training to go thru...
    That one can wait until next cycle....

    Cheers
    John

  12. #32

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian
    You formerly from 23SA eh??
    I'm from 257SA
    yo, i was from 257SA also....until i kenna post out....haha...BCS Medic.

  13. #33
    Member smtan24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,496

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Anyone from 256SA?

  14. #34
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Does anyone of u kena makan like went for the ICT n there is no record saying u were there?

  15. #35

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Does anyone of u kena makan like went for the ICT n there is no record saying u were there?
    Nope. But my fellow reservist got it. His green book does not indicate a ICT record done few years ago.

  16. #36
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Then how?

    My case is dat i went in 2002 but green book n www.***.com like no record!

  17. #37

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Maju ok to me. Travel wise ok. Fail 2.4km n Chin up. 100kg how to run a 2.4km and do chin up? Manage a 2km run at 13mins only.
    not to suan u... but 2km @ 13 min.. quite fast..

    we did the 2.4km @ 22 to 25 min...

    now where is James...???

    JAMES...!!!
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  18. #38

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!


  19. #39
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    not to suan u... but 2km @ 13 min.. quite fast..

    we did the 2.4km @ 22 to 25 min...

    now where is James...???

    JAMES...!!!


    I heard from him somemore... strolling right...

  20. #40

    Default Re: Reservists, RTs....!!!

    anyone knows what holding list is?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •