Thread: Monaco Optix XR ... help needed urgently

Default Monaco Optix XR ... help needed urgently

Hey guys... just managed to get this off a fren of mine... however... he seems to have misplaced his Driver CD ... is there anywhere that i can download the driver? he did mention that the hardware will also run on this prog called "coloureyes"? has anyone used it before?
    Is there any way to go around the problem of the lack of a driver for the hardware... thanks a lot in advance...

Default Re: Monaco Optix XR ... help needed urgently

Quote Originally Posted by londonray
    Hey guys... just managed to get this off a fren of mine... however... he seems to have misplaced his Driver CD ... is there anywhere that i can download the driver? he did mention that the hardware will also run on this prog called "coloureyes"? has anyone used it before?
    Is there any way to go around the problem of the lack of a driver for the hardware... thanks a lot in advance...

Hi londonray,

unfortunately, it's not a driver that he has misplaced, it's the "SOFTWARE" part of the calibration suite. You can try and email to x-rite and see if they can replace the CD. It requires an activiation code which in on the cover of the CD provided.

I can give you a copy of the software, but you need to activate it in order to use it beyond 14 days.

Yes you can use Coloreyes, a 3rd party software designed to use the LUT of your graphics card and display combi.

I've tried both and the difference isn't that great, I would recommend coloreyes to existing owners of Gretag Display One, they will support Spyders soon.

Let me know if you are interested in coloreyes.

As for the Monaco, if your friend managed to register (which he would in order to activate). he should be able to get a copy of the CD.

Cheers,
    nic

Quote Originally Posted by Gamut Labs
    Hi londonray,

unfortunately, it's not a driver that he has misplaced, it's the "SOFTWARE" part of the calibration suite. You can try and email to x-rite and see if they can replace the CD. It requires an activiation code which in on the cover of the CD provided.

I can give you a copy of the software, but you need to activate it in order to use it beyond 14 days.

Yes you can use Coloreyes, a 3rd party software designed to use the LUT of your graphics card and display combi.

I've tried both and the difference isn't that great, I would recommend coloreyes to existing owners of Gretag Display One, they will support Spyders soon.

Let me know if you are interested in coloreyes.

As for the Monaco, if your friend managed to register (which he would in order to activate). he should be able to get a copy of the CD.

Cheers,
    nic

Hey nic, thanks for your reply... i think that i require the calibration only once (doing a once off huge set of prints for exhibition)... so coloureyes should be fine... know where to get it? (PM me if it's sensitive) cheers...

Hey nic, thanks for your reply... i think that i require the calibration only once (doing a once off huge set of prints for exhibition)... so coloureyes should be fine... know where to get it? (PM me if it's sensitive) cheers...

Ah, if you need to use it only once, it's available as a demo download limited to 9 starts in 6 days. full functionality.

http://www.integrated-color.com/Merc...tegory_Code=DL

Cheers,
    nic

thanks bro... problem solved....

thanks bro... problem solved....

Glad to be of help bro!