Thread: Leopard in action..

Default Leopard in action..

comments?

shot with the sigma 50 - 500mm HSM

Default Re: Leopard in action..

I think thats a cheetah Intresting close crop there but I'm not seeing much og the action..
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

my bad. heh cheetah it is.

the action is in the motion of the head of the cheetah with respect to the background.

personally i found all the full bodied panning shots of animals rather clich'ed...

Quote Originally Posted by ouyang
    my bad. heh cheetah it is.

the action is in the motion of the head of the cheetah with respect to the background.

personally i found all the full bodied panning shots of animals rather clich'ed...
    I tink if the panning effect was in the same direction as the way the animal is facing would have been better? The last time i went to the zoo the lighiting was not as good and only got a few decent shots out of it The cheetahs were my most cooperative subjects..

Btw the reason why most of the animals are lathargic that is bacuse they might be either nocturnal or dinural(nocturnal = active at night, dinural = active during dawn and dusk) . Most are active at anytime though but living in the zoo is very different fomr being in the wild so thier activity patterns might not be the same.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

yeah i was wondering about that. i guess you must have found your way to my blog...

and yeah. the animals where rather stoned. *shrugs* im no animal behaviorist

thanks man!