Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a wrap...

Default Re: It's a wrap...

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSnapper
    Do you have exact date?
    Any Date Schedule?

That's something I kinda working on right now... It's not something small... I just wanna make sure those who attend this will be made sound in photography after this all...

Need time, will be out really soon...

Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    Hi - just asking - r u Cedric from LBB? n u guys just moved studios? how r u?
    yes yes mau_lovers, I've just shifted to a bigger area... You gotta visit us soon...

PBS

Quote Originally Posted by pointblankshots
    yes yes mau_lovers, I've just shifted to a bigger area... You gotta visit us soon...

PBS
    hi Ced, you moved? where are you located now?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

That's something I kinda working on right now... It's not something small... I just wanna make sure those who attend this will be made sound in photography after this all...

Need time, will be out really soon...
    hey ced, if u need any help just let the few of us know ...

Quote Originally Posted by Altjira
    cedric's new studio is at Tesensohn Road, near Farrer park MRT.
    SO NEAR MY HOUSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Altjira
    cedric's new studio is at Tesensohn Road, near Farrer park MRT.
    Thanks for the info. Good location, no more ERP and cheaper parking
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by darrelchia
    hey ced, if u need any help just let the few of us know ...
    yeah... im glad to help out too

upzz for the man .....I can 'permanently' help out too

PBS
    Haha! Tell me when I can visit!! Eh - and when are you and friends / disciples / etc planning to shoot moi?? Just asking - curious! No hurry!! Anyways, you must be really busy - also Ukay has not even pass me the pics he shot of moi yet! sigh ... BUSY BUSY!! But that's good coz it means u hv biz - haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    more importantly is what is the course content? who is it targetted at?
    Course contents includes briefly like this..

1: Feel & touches of people photography, Why People Photography, who's suited, who's not?
    2: Lighting techniques vs outdoors lightings
    3: Stylist assisted shoot vs self assisted wardrobe in a commercial shoot
    4: Quality vs Quantity photography
    5: Planning for Photography Portfolio
    6: The route, making money out of end consumers, or commercial ad agency
    7: Finding a creative team that works for you
    8: Job: Talents or models?
    9: Equipment - Needs and wants, what you really need
    10: Different ways to sell your photography
    11: 3 Group test shoot
    12: 01 Individual test shoot & debrief

Roughly, above are the topics. As I prepare the finer details to the course structure and notes. I'll roll this course off on the 12th April, Wed, and every wednesday thereafter. The last day of course will be 31th May. That's a total of 8 sessions. Course will start at 2000hrs-2200hrs... Course fee will be SGD 800.00 per person... Looks like I can take up to 10 people...

This course is targetted at people who's got sick of their day jobs, and would like to think that photography would be the next advancement route... It also would help those who're into finer details of photography and not wanting to advance into this trade, but would like to be professional but still a weekend shooter... Many asked me if this course would have been a conflict to what I'm currently doing. I think not, simply because the trade of people photography relies on many elements, PR, professional on photography, a strong sense of leadership... Get one wrong, and everything screws... This course teaches, but everybody's route is different... Even if I don't teach, my clients gets pouched away anyway, but at the same time I poach away people's client.. It's just a competitive industry... Nothing wrong with that... Nothing sour...

I don't do this course thing often, those who knows me by now would know I make ghostly appearance in clubsnap... So I'm asking, take some time, think about this course, and let the names roll... I did adjust the price up to cover my running cost, I'm sure if you use your calculator and calculate the payouts, you would know what I've left is mediocre, just wanna do it good for those really serious enthusiast..

Shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    hi Ced, you moved? where are you located now?

It's a road one spelling too long.... Just opp Bhai club....race course road...somewhere there...

Thanks for the info. Good location, no more ERP and cheaper parking

ya boy, after years of getting parking ticket and ERP... finally it's free.... so those people that maybe attending this course...yes, if you drive, parking is free....or at least the wardens wouldn't care about this road because it's residential... if you all remember the Joo Chiat incident... but I have nice neighbours...

ya boy, after years of getting parking ticket and ERP... finally it's free.... so those people that maybe attending this course...yes, if you drive, parking is free....or at least the wardens wouldn't care about this road because it's residential... if you all remember the Joo Chiat incident... but I have nice neighbours...
    Oi!!! what's this about the olddddd Joo Chiat incident. I'm located along Joo Chiat. Don't frighten away people mah. BTW, I also have nice neighbours

Oi!!! what's this about the olddddd Joo Chiat incident. I'm located along Joo Chiat. Don't frighten away people mah. BTW, I also have nice neighbours
    aiyah.... It's Everitt Road la... kekeke... Well, the neighbours on everitt road seems peaceful these few months..

Hey guys, I think there's an error... It's SGD 700.00 instead of 800... Sorry...

Let's start the ball rolling...

1) jopel
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

I believe most are working life adults, so I'll cater to make up for those who realy cannot make it, but to be fair... I'll cater up max 2 remedials per person.... In short, you can arrange for make up lesson 2 times...

I don't need minimum numbers of 10 to start. So long as the list is filled up, we'll start the ball rolling...

PBS

I think for the amount PBS is asking price is the biggest discount I have seen. To learn from a working photographer is hard enough as some will not even want to share even if you pay them 3000-4000.

Those who really want to pick up photography not as a hobby but as a career, this will be a great stepping stone.

PBS, really you should not even go any lower than 800.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I think for the amount PBS is asking price is the biggest discount I have seen. To learn from a working photographer is hard enough as some will not even want to share even if you pay them 3000-4000.

Those who really want to pick up photography not as a hobby but as a career, this will be a great stepping stone.

PBS, really you should not even go any lower than 800.

Good luck!
    Thasnk for the kind vote.... but if they're photographers turning out of this course, that'll be the best thing I can wish for.... It should never be caucasian taking over... asians are not pushovers...

Thanks again,

PBS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast