Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 140

Thread: It's a wrap...

  1. #21

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Quote Originally Posted by pointblankshots
    Dear all,

    I have previously ran 'Blast Lightings', and I thought many did benefit from it... I comtemplating to conduct a 10 session, over a period of 2.5 months, once every weekday evening, 2 hours each session. people photography course. Will do it only once...

    In which I'll run through lightings and whatever necessary, haven't really come down with the course outline yet. More importantly, develop the visions out of you....

    Just wondering how many will be keen before I do it up? I reckon this course is suitable for those already equipped with skills and a couple of hands on practise... Not for beginners I think...

    Show of hands?

    PBS
    I think I did post my interest,
    pls this time do miss me...

  2. #22

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Quote Originally Posted by ibs
    its pretty steep. but a major step-up from anything i've ever done. worth considering..
    can count me in too...but hope it starts late April or start of May

  3. #23

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    hey...i will love to join but have to see the cost and the timing.....

  4. #24

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSnapper
    I think I did post my interest,
    pls this time do miss me...

    Do miss you? You mean you're giving it a pass?

    PBS

  5. #25

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia
    hey...i will love to join but have to see the cost and the timing.....
    Probably conduct on evenings about 8pm - 10 pm, probably, start end april...

  6. #26

    Smile Re: It's a wrap...

    more importantly is what is the course content? who is it targetted at?

    Quote Originally Posted by pointblankshots
    Dear all,

    I have previously ran 'Blast Lightings', and I thought many did benefit from it... I comtemplating to conduct a 10 session, over a period of 2.5 months, once every weekday evening, 2 hours each session. people photography course. Will do it only once...

    In which I'll run through lightings and whatever necessary, haven't really come down with the course outline yet. More importantly, develop the visions out of you....

    Just wondering how many will be keen before I do it up? I reckon this course is suitable for those already equipped with skills and a couple of hands on practise... Not for beginners I think...

    Show of hands?

    PBS

  7. #27

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    pls keep us inform !

  8. #28
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Count me in please

  9. #29

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    I'll follow up on this thread and decide when the course content is available.
    Can I really turn pro after the course ?

  10. #30

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Quote Originally Posted by pointblankshots
    Probably conduct on evenings about 8pm - 10 pm, probably, start end april...
    Keep me in the loop pls..

  11. #31

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    sounds interesting...do post the course content!

  12. #32

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Hi al,

    do gimme a couple of days to draft the course schedule out...

    Cheers,

    PBS

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dun tell you ...
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    There you are .... Upzz for you


    If you like his works, do join his workshop

  14. #34

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Thanks for the vote!

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Hi,

    I am keen. Keep me posted.

    Can I know where is the location?

    Regards,
    Gan

  16. #36

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    i am certainly keen on something like that
    count me in...
    Never forget rule 5
    My Flickr

  17. #37

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Quote Originally Posted by zhixiong
    Hi,

    I am keen. Keep me posted.

    Can I know where is the location?

    Regards,
    Gan
    probably be in my studio...

  18. #38

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Quote Originally Posted by pointblankshots
    Probably conduct on evenings about 8pm - 10 pm, probably, start end april...
    Do you have exact date?
    Any Date Schedule?

  19. #39

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    Hi - just asking - r u Cedric from LBB? n u guys just moved studios? how r u?

  20. #40

    Default Re: It's a wrap...

    hands up for offspring - if i am in singapore

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •