Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airport

Default Re: Airport

the pics from A.net and the quality of the pics he (presumably) took at the recent airshow is of such a huge difference and standard.

trying to pass off other's works as his own is way uncool. it doesn't matter if he's a collector of such fine photos, but posting the pics without asking prior permission or due credit/respect to the authors is way unacceptable.

roti prata, post only the works that u own copyright and take those plagiarized pics down, before the full force of the law slaps onto u.

Quote Originally Posted by edfck
    vkid. i too recently shot some pics for an airline. not too fantistic either. perhaps the timing. i only had clearance to shoot from the apron from 11am to 4pm. and tats the worse time to shoot. very harsh lighting with lots of heat haze. the pics were just ok, wasn't v please with the results though. in terms of timing, i think 8 to 10am will b ideal. if u r shooting lots of take off and landings, use a monopod for better support with a tele lens.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Anyway, back on topic. Just a general tip for those who want to shoot at the airport. Morning and evening are the best times to shoot. High noon is an absolute no no unless you really can't help it.
    Thanks edfck and jeremyftk for advice .... will attempt another session outside of the airport ... have taken note of the timing too ..

i guess roti has taken off

Quote Originally Posted by sigg
    i guess roti has taken off
    or he has gone to fry his prata

Roti went to fry [fly] prata after hearing he might get rotan?

Coughcough, roti prata aka purpl3 daisy on HWZ. So unbecoming of a Rafflesian. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by n0d3
    Coughcough, roti prata aka purpl3 daisy on HWZ. So unbecoming of a Rafflesian. Shame on you.
    You know Roti??
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

He was being a smart alec on HWZ's forums. Lawl. So thats how I found his Flickr account familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by n0d3
    He was being a smart alec on HWZ's forums. Lawl. So thats how I found his Flickr account familiar.
    Aiyoh...
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12