Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 78

Thread: Studio Model Photography

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by d_studiolab
    You need to take a bus number 189 from Bt Batok bus interchange beside Bt Batok MRT. Alight on Bt Batok St23 Midview building/chinese temple. 2 min walk down Bt Batok Cres all the way from traffic light.
    OK. got it thanks!

  2. #42

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Any pics from the shoot from the last session?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    I want to see the photos too!

    My photos lousy, cannot pose

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    that time saw a few of photos via LCD of some guys, their photos good .... dunno if they will post or not

  5. #45

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    come on man, there is definitely a few gd ones?

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    This 2





    first time shooting in studio.

    going to try more next time.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    the pose for the 2nd pic is gd.

    For the 1st pic, it is not flattering for the model. she looks 2 dimension on the screen. perhaps, she can twist her body and her hands should not be placed on her hips.

    my 2 cent thought.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    the pose for the 2nd pic is gd.

    For the 1st pic, it is not flattering for the model. she looks 2 dimension on the screen. perhaps, she can twist her body and her hands should not be placed on her hips.

    my 2 cent thought.
    Thank you for your sincere feedback! I'll consider it.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by elise_ng
    Thank you for your sincere feedback! I'll consider it.
    by the way, if u want the photos, I can send all of them to you by post

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    by the way, if u want the photos, I can send all of them to you by post
    Sure, I'll love to have the photos but by post? You mean mail or email?

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by elise_ng
    Sure, I'll love to have the photos but by post? You mean mail or email?
    by singapore post mail

    send the CDROM disc to you. Files too big cannot send by email.

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    by singapore post mail

    send the CDROM disc to you. Files too big cannot send by email.
    Hmm... I'll pick up the CDROM disc from you once it is ready. Simply drop me a private message when the disc is ready. Thank you! Hope to work with you again.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    My first time doing studio shot as well. Very interesting. Mr Lim was very helpful. The model was also professional.

    Here is one .... First time posting in this forum, or anywhere for that matter.

    Not sure if it's okay to post Anyway....

    [/IMG]

  14. #54

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    i think it will be better if u post it on the portrait session. but since it is a feedback pic of the session, i think it should be alright. If it is deemed unsuitable by the mod, they will shift for you.

    nice try r u using a soft filter or u do it in PS?

    cos the model's face looking sharp as compared to the rest of the body.

    elise, maybe your fringe can comb back. a bit distracting with a strand of hair dropping.

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    i think it will be better if u post it on the portrait session. but since it is a feedback pic of the session, i think it should be alright. If it is deemed unsuitable by the mod, they will shift for you.

    nice try r u using a soft filter or u do it in PS?

    cos the model's face looking sharp as compared to the rest of the body.

    elise, maybe your fringe can comb back. a bit distracting with a strand of hair dropping.
    Perhaps the photo will look better if I comb back my strand of fringe that is dropping. The strand of hair dropping may look a bit distracting yet it gives a sensual feeling to the audience. It's very subjective.

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    vbs1979, perhaps you could provide some gudiance to the photographers and me with a showcase of several of your masterpieces. It will give us a better idea of the feedback that you have provided. We would love to learn from you and improve on the portait shoot in the next workshop.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by elise_ng
    vbs1979, perhaps you could provide some gudiance to the photographers and me with a showcase of several of your masterpieces. It will give us a better idea of the feedback that you have provided. We would love to learn from you and improve on the portait shoot in the next workshop.
    haha, i am also a newbie... need the guidance fr mr lim. never shoot in studio before. there are many gurus out there.

    i m making my comments based on textbook pt of view.

    you are a great model. looking forward to working with you soon

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    haha, i am also a newbie... need the guidance fr mr lim. never shoot in studio before. there are many gurus out there.

    i m making my comments based on textbook pt of view.

    you are a great model. looking forward to working with you soon
    Well, perhaps you should join us in the next studio shooting. Put whatever theory you have learned from the textbook into reality. It's my honour to work with you if I have the chance to.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by elise_ng
    Well, perhaps you should join us in the next studio shooting. Put whatever theory you have learned from the textbook into reality. It's my honour to work with you if I have the chance to.
    cya on fri

  20. #60

    Default Re: Studio Model Photography

    My take on the last shootup at D-studio. Might not be too good according to textbooks / theory as i've shot using a cheap dyanx 5D and a S$200+ lens. Too lazy to buy film for my contax & bronica MF. So professional critics please forgive me.. i tried my best with my gears... Nonetheless, i like Mr Lim's studio, cosy and nice ambience.
    So highly recommend it !!


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •