Thread: Any Good Book for Photoshop CS2 newbies ?

Default Any Good Book for Photoshop CS2 newbies ?

Hi all

Recently "upgraded" from Photoshop Elements 4.0 to Photoshop CS2

Boy is it different

Is there a good book that you guys could recommend that will help ease the CS2 learining curve ?

Thanks in Advance

MANoj

Default Re: Any Good Book for Photoshop CS2 newbies ?

Photoshop CS2 for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby's a gd place to start. Its gd for beginners.

Secrets of The Digital Darkroom by Peter Cope's also pretty good, though you need some knowledge of Photoshop to really benefit.

BTW you can pick up bks for CS as well. CS2 is essentially the same, but with upgraded features which are quite self-explanatory once you know your way ard.

Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by solarii
    Photoshop CS2 for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby's a gd place to start. Its gd for beginners.

Secrets of The Digital Darkroom by Peter Cope's also pretty good, though you need some knowledge of Photoshop to really benefit.

BTW you can pick up bks for CS as well. CS2 is essentially the same, but with upgraded features which are quite self-explanatory once you know your way ard.

May i just second solarii's recommendation - Photoshop CS2 for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby. A must-read. Cheers.

I thir'd that recommendation - great book.

Quote Originally Posted by genosypheus
    May i just second solarii's recommendation - Photoshop CS2 for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby. A must-read. Cheers.
    In fact, anything by Scott Kelby is generally excellent for PS. FYI, he's the editor-in-chief for a Magazine Layers which is very good, but it contains Adobe stuffs other than PS.