Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 144

Thread: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

  1. #41

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Announcement :

    3 special guests appearance on that day.

    EF 180mm f3.5L USM Macro lens.


  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    NOW we're talking

  3. #43

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    NOW we're talking
    Bro, rare opportunity to hands on the EF 180mm Macro lens, you know.

    Once you missed it, you will never get a second chance liao.

  4. #44

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    dunno got sigma 150mm macro or not?

  5. #45

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT
    dunno got sigma 150mm macro or not?
    Sorry, no 3rd party.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by USM
    Bro, rare opportunity to hands on the EF 180mm Macro lens, you know.

    Once you missed it, you will never get a second chance liao.

    don'ch worry, I got access to Benny's cache

  7. #47

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    sianz, got to go deal with house matters on Sat, can't go.
    Wish you all enjoy.

  8. #48
    Member TechMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing






    Test them out this SAT.
    Last edited by TechMage; 16th March 2006 at 05:05 PM.
    ~Avid.com~
    Avid Media Composer and Avid DS

  9. #49
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by USM
    Meeting Place : Outside entrance of Botanical Garden, facing diagonally across British Council or America Embassy
    USM, that will be the main gate right? (facing the former Taman Serasi Food Center)?

    Canew. (HJ)

    p/s. Can I also have your mobile phone number? Thanks. (can PM)

  10. #50

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by TechMage



    Test them out this SAT.
    Bro, you are making me drooling over these macro lenses.

    MUST test drive this bugger on Sat.

  11. #51

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    USM, that will be the main gate right? (facing the former Taman Serasi Food Center)?

    Canew. (HJ)

    p/s. Can I also have your mobile phone number? Thanks. (can PM)
    Bro, yes, it facing towards the food centre but I think the main gate is still under construction. However, I can still meet u there.

  12. #52
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by USM
    Bro, yes, it facing towards the food centre but I think the main gate is still under construction. However, I can still meet u there.
    OK. Confirm to meet you at the main gate (that is still under construction).

  13. #53
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    1) USM
    2) Canew + wife (using IXUS 50) - can?
    3) dfstan
    4) Deswitch *also tentatively only*
    5) jediForce4ever*tentative*

  14. #54
    Senior Member benny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,366

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    How about the rest like the 50, 60, 65 and 100 mm macro lenses and the MT-24 EX flash?

    Cheers,

  15. #55

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Hi USM will try to make it.

    onyx

  16. #56

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by benny
    How about the rest like the 50, 60, 65 and 100 mm macro lenses and the MT-24 EX flash?

    Cheers,
    Hahaha... I thought that you have those lenses. So bring along too.

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    393

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    so is the meeting place still confirm at the main entrance since there are construction working there? how about the main lobby at Bontanic Gardens, where Les Amis coffee shop is? there got place to sit...

    also for those who have the Twin lite flash combo, care to bring along and show a bit? I would love to check these equipments before buying. many thanks and looking forward seeing you all.
    Games of Thrones.....

  18. #58

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    Quote Originally Posted by dfstan
    so is the meeting place still confirm at the main entrance since there are construction working there? how about the main lobby at Bontanic Gardens, where Les Amis coffee shop is? there got place to sit...

    also for those who have the Twin lite flash combo, care to bring along and show a bit? I would love to check these equipments before buying. many thanks and looking forward seeing you all.

    Yes, we are meeting at the Main Gate facing the former hawker centre, facing diagonally British Council or American Embassy.

    The other entrance, the Vistior Centre where you can park your car is too far. For those who are driving, I would suggest that you park your car at Gleneagles Hospital.

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    393

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    time still 0715 sharp? any waiting time allowance huh? i got 70-200 and kit lens. no macros lens. is the macro 100mm available tomorrow for testing?
    Games of Thrones.....

  20. #60

    Default Re: 8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

    I'll be going along too.. count me in..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •