Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single person's meal...

Default Re: Single person's meal...

Hen nan chi hou....
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    go petrol station got sell things to eat what, i suppose along the way also got shops that sell lunch right?

you are just lazy.
    tat time is 10am mah, haven think of wat 2 eat yet... hehehehe... anyway, my worker stomachache more impt...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

go hire a maid work at your office lor , whose only purpose is to buy food for you. since u got money to burn
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r
    go hire a maid work at your office lor , whose only purpose is to buy food for you. since u got money to burn
    eh... u dun talk c*ck lah... u come buy me lunch, i lend u my lenses...

*btw, do you know its illegal for a maid to work at industrial area? u wan me go to jail ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r
    Yalor, hire a domestic maid and work in factory, is illegal don't you know meh?

If domestic maid can work in other areas, some of our very creative and ingenious CSers will surely hire some maids to organize models shoot laio.

You can always get a small fridge and keep the leftovers to eat for next day's lunch.
    Cold fried chicken is quite nice what. Or get a microwave also and heat up before eating lor.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    You can always get a small fridge and keep the leftovers to eat for next day's lunch.
    Cold fried chicken is quite nice what. Or get a microwave also and heat up before eating lor.
    the problem is i got a canteen behind lah... but den i hate eating those food liao... not nice... den very oily... hehee... spoilt brat... so i'd rather starve than to eat those liao... was thinking which hotline will deliver a 1 person eat lunch or dinner mah... as long not those yucky 1 can liao...

Quote Originally Posted by initialE24
    someone buy him lunch before he die of hunger.....

Got money to eat but no time.....

Furrycake... u do delievery for sandwiches? I want to order. My office at Old Choa Chu Kang Rd. Me also hungry...
    he very lazy lah.. i duno wat to say about him. he can simply ask his wife/gfs/mistresses to deliver to him lor

me work in central areas , how to deliver to you hahaha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    agree can try to buy some frozen nuggets and heat 'em up. i think can stock up the fridge with yoghurt drinks, soya bean milk (the latest craze for me is the soya with brown rice, very nutritious and delicious). can add some salad no need to cook mah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12