Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single person's meal...

Default Single person's meal...

Was about to order KFC for my lunch, den i see, minimum 12 bucks... i wonder how to order the most expensive stuff without wastage and yet hit 12 bucks, also cannot... i really dun mind paying the delivery charges...

anyway, i sick of the mix veg rice, noodles, etc at the nearby canteen (cos industrial area, so not very appealing to me) den cannot leave my premises, cos nobody to cover me, den nobody buy gimme...

den everyday eat mac until sianz liao, still got few days of torture to go... tried going for whole day diet, but den again, think i'll die eventually... just abit faster than the average...

anybody know around kallang area, got delivery nice to eat stuff anot... hehehe...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Single person's meal...

you could try to opt for caterers which most ppl who work in industrial areas do. you could ask the caterer(s) to show you their menus and if im not wrong, they change their menus on a weekly basis, some of them got soup somemore. they do provide catering services like Mon to Fri that kind.

http://www.eguideglobal.com/sg/produ...20&startpage=1

btw KFC can combine with Pizza Hut delivery and you could opt for combination i think. combo i think can of : 1 bottle Pepsi, pizza, drumlets, salads, or mix with KFC's chicken, etc.

alternatively, do you have a microwave oven in office? pack your own food lor, thats what i did when i injuired my left ankle years ago, totally cant walk out to buy lunch for 2 weeks. grandma cooked for me and i simply heat the food up then okay liao. good luck yah
    Last edited by furrycake; 13th March 2006 at 05:08 PM.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you could try to opt for caterers which most ppl who work in industrial areas do. you could ask the caterer(s) to show you their menus and if im not wrong, they change their menus on a weekly basis, some of them got soup somemore. they do provide catering services like Mon to Fri that kind.

http://www.eguideglobal.com/sg/produ...20&startpage=1

btw KFC can combine with Pizza Hut delivery and you could opt for combination i think. combo i think can of : 1 bottle Pepsi, pizza, drumlets, salads, or mix with KFC's chicken, etc.

alternatively, do you have a microwave oven in office? pack your own food lor, thats what i did when i injuired my left ankle years ago, totally cant walk out to buy lunch for 2 weeks. grandma cooked for me and i simply heat the food up then okay liao. good luck yah
    peng you, u see me hor, where got time to even pack my own food?

now i 1 person in office, so lppl mah, everyday is eat fast food until sianz... den order too much den cannot finish... den wanna order little, cannot hit the minimum order... also jia lat... den my workers very scared to eat with me, i dunno y... tat time i buy pizza for them, in the end, treat the ants...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    peng you, u see me hor, where got time to even pack my own food?

now i 1 person in office, so lppl mah, everyday is eat fast food until sianz... den order too much den cannot finish... den wanna order little, cannot hit the minimum order... also jia lat... den my workers very scared to eat with me, i dunno y... tat time i buy pizza for them, in the end, treat the ants...
    why no time to pack food? just go supermarket buy those ready to eat after microwave ones, dun tell me you totally no time to go there during weekends? dont crap lah.

workers dont dare to eat with boss one, lunch time is the only time to grumble waht

opt for catering service lah, im serious.
    Last edited by furrycake; 13th March 2006 at 05:19 PM.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

why no time to pack food? just go supermarket buy those ready to eat after microwave ones, dun tell me you totally no time to go there during weekends? dont crap lah.

workers dont dare to eat with boss one, lunch time is the only time to grumble waht

opt for catering service lah, im serious.
    ya... got microwave & oven.. but dun even have time to go supermarket for as long as i lost my previous car lor, about 5 mths i think...

even if u ask me, i dun think even got time to go microwave my food... tats y i eat soggy fries... haiz...

ya... got microwave & oven.. but dun even have time to go supermarket for as long as i lost my previous car lor, about 5 mths i think...

even if u ask me, i dun think even got time to go microwave my food... tats y i eat soggy fries... haiz...
    you very hard to please leh, mister. microwave heat up food only 1 min wor ask your family members or your wife to help prepare your food then lah, aiyoh i give up
    some food are really easy to prepare and nutritious. you could prepare sandwiches also, no need microwave even.

i do pack for my uncle who goes to his job sites sometimes (sometimes Ubi, Tuas & Jurong areas, lagi worse). you could try ingredients like fresh lettuce, honeybaked ham, salami, tomatoes, tuna, cucumbers, etc. i usually throw in prunes, apples, or even pears to add more vitamins to his lunches. try lah, quite fun de. dont be lazy lah *piak forehead*

actually you could check other fast food like BK, or MOS burger whether they do delivery. not to mention sushi restaurants ah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

brud no time to press the start button on the microwave but enough time to start a thread in CS? replace the [sensor reheat] button with [post reply] if it makes u feel better

my suggestion: get your wife/gf/mistress/gay buddy to make you packed lunch and deliver it to you. fast food is never an option compared to the food prepared by a loved one(s).

there should be lots to do when you're ALONE in the office with your *cough cough*

wat should i eat for lunch today...

go 7-11 get those ready made microwavable food

you very hard to please leh, mister. microwave heat up food only 1 min wor ask your family members or your wife to help prepare your food then lah, aiyoh i give up
    some food are really easy to prepare and nutritious. you could prepare sandwiches also, no need microwave even.

i do pack for my uncle who goes to his job sites sometimes (sometimes Ubi, Tuas & Jurong areas, lagi worse). you could try ingredients like fresh lettuce, honeybaked ham, salami, tomatoes, tuna, cucumbers, etc. i usually throw in prunes, apples, or even pears to add more vitamins to his lunches. try lah, quite fun de. dont be lazy lah *piak forehead*

actually you could check other fast food like BK, or MOS burger whether they do delivery. not to mention sushi restaurants ah

someone buy him lunch before he die of hunger.....

Got money to eat but no time.....

Furrycake... u do delievery for sandwiches? I want to order. My office at Old Choa Chu Kang Rd. Me also hungry...

Another way is to order what you want to eat lor and pay them the minimum.
    Or have sandwiches for lunch and dinner. That's what I do when too buys....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Another way is to order what you want to eat lor and pay them the minimum.
    Or have sandwiches for lunch and dinner. That's what I do when too buys....
    around here... i think 'fang yuan wu bai li' got no 7-11... damnit...

nxt time i'll urge Subway to do delivery...

Quote Originally Posted by initialE24
    someone buy him lunch before he die of hunger.....

Got money to eat but no time.....

Furrycake... u do delievery for sandwiches? I want to order. My office at Old Choa Chu Kang Rd. Me also hungry...
    talk about furry's sandwich.. i also never eat b4, tat time she say make liao, den never gimme...

btw, u ask your recruits to do sandwich for u lah... so simple....

wat should i eat for lunch today...
    eat screw, eat wire...
    order kfc plus pizza lah.. put into fridge those can't finish... later still can eat.

build a kitchen, hire your own personal cook then everyday lunch can eat anything you want

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    eat screw, eat wire...
    order kfc plus pizza lah.. put into fridge those can't finish... later still can eat.
    den it will forever be there already....

Got to select's website. They are a food caterer, offer packed meals.

You buy $20 worth of KFC, every day eat $5 worth of it will do, haha! Most to most you will be going to hospital after that for eating over night food, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

today is my hopefully last day of my breakfastless & lunchless day... hahah...

anyway, just now 1 of my workers complained stomach pain, so i drove to nearby petrol kiosk to look for some bao ji wan... or something... den dun have... anyway, went to stock up on the tetra pack drinks, down for few days yet nobody go replenish... sianz... some ppl really... know how to drink, dunno how to top up... its like i always say, buy liao come back claim lor... anyway, den bought some biscuits (famous amos, petite brunch) (left those i dun like 1 in pantry...), delfi chocolates, kinder bueno, nestle dunno wat sweets... haha... den worse of all, got delifrance but i forget to buy... duh...

den went to econ minimart buy medicine for my worker... hiak hiak..

oh well... another no lunch day... eat biscuit... pai mia...
    hmm... but den again... i never felt hungry for entire day for last few days... not even growling of the stomach... strange...

Blog Entries

go petrol station got sell things to eat what, i suppose along the way also got shops that sell lunch right?

you are just lazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast