Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 164156616465666768717691 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1995

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

  1. #1301

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i think drudkh specialize in drawing female nudes

  2. #1302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    you should be happy got free nude drawing mah...most to most i help you with the posture lor......

  3. #1303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    clean any sweat from you or any extra droplet......

  4. #1304

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    CRAZY!!!!

  5. #1305

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Gd Morn...., everybody!!! Dun forget today date!!

  6. #1306

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Good morning...

    I have 2 pcs of wholemeal bread with trim cheese and kopi and a small packet of snack .. gee..

    where is chuan pa ren ah

  7. #1307

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Gd Morn...., everybody!!! Dun forget today date!!
    Orr... i will be alittle late as i knock off at 6pm.. from bedok fly to paradize i think reach at 6.45pm..

  8. #1308

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Orr... i will be alittle late as i knock off at 6pm.. from bedok fly to paradize i think reach at 6.45pm..
    Okie! No problem! Coz most likely others will be late too! The last meet up, I was the 1st one to be there!
    Last edited by Funny; 23rd March 2006 at 09:24 AM.

  9. #1309

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Okie! No problem! Coz most likely others will be late too! The last meet up, I was the 1st one to be there!
    ..
    But i got to go at 8.10pm :P.. my baby need to eat :P

  10. #1310

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    CRAZY!!!!
    how come early morning you say "CRAZY!!!!"?

  11. #1311

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Okie! No problem! Coz most likely others will be late too! The last meet up, I was the 1st one to be there!
    will you be the 1st one there again? i should be early...

  12. #1312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Can I be the last to be there then?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  13. #1313

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ..
    But i got to go at 8.10pm :P.. my baby need to eat :P
    Okie! No problem! I oso do nt wan to stay until veri late at nite!

  14. #1314

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    how come early morning you say "CRAZY!!!!"?
    Soma crazy mah!

  15. #1315

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Can I be the last to be there then?
    Last ur head!

  16. #1316

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Okie! No problem! I oso do nt wan to stay until veri late at nite!
    why leh... dangerous? keekeke... u will choose what.. i will eat the turkey breast meat bread.. wonder anyone want to share take the 12 inch one and cut into half ;o

  17. #1317

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    will you be the 1st one there again? i should be early...
    I must see how late my training is loh!

  18. #1318

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    why leh... dangerous? keekeke... u will choose what.. i will eat the turkey breast meat bread.. wonder anyone want to share take the 12 inch one and cut into half ;o
    Soma dunno dangerous or nt! So far the rest tat I hav met up quite tame!!! Mayb I can share wif u! C how loh! I wan to c the pic then decide!

  19. #1319

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    Wat so funny! Scud always like after mi like his younger sis mah! N MMs will look after mi like his own daughter mah!

  20. #1320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Soma dunno dangerous or nt! So far the rest tat I hav met up quite tame!!! Mayb I can share wif u! C how loh! I wan to c the pic then decide!
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •