Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447526792 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1995

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

  1. #821

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    u very long nvr kena nabei liao huh?
    think so...he needs his daily fix of NBLU

  2. #822

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    thanks for the reassurance, Funny & MMs!!!
    i'll be there anyways.

  3. #823

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    aiyo..beach rd nia. thought jurong or woodlands. its only at the other end of middle road woh.. walk also reach there by 7

    eh... my beach rd is concourse side. dun think is very near to middle rd lor

  4. #824

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    thanks for the reassurance, Funny & MMs!!!
    i'll be there anyways.

  5. #825

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Hello all. a few days afk liao

  6. #826

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    eh... my beach rd is concourse side. dun think is very near to middle rd lor
    can take 980 i think

  7. #827

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Balabong
    Hello all. a few days afk liao
    Wat afk? U gg?

  8. #828

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    i had work to do ma

  9. #829

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    How come u all so free 1 no work ar?

  10. #830

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    can take 980 i think

    980 can go there huh? then no problem liao. i was thinking of taking bus to orchard then walk. cos it's hell to take mrt

  11. #831
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Balabong
    How come u all so free 1 no work ar?
    Multi-task ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  12. #832

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    980 can go there huh? then no problem liao. i was thinking of taking bus to orchard then walk. cos it's hell to take mrt
    oops...just checked bus guide. 980 doesnt bring you all the way there. have to change bus at middle road after bus turns from beach road. change to bus 56 and stop opp prime center (2 stops). total journey about 5 stops.

  13. #833

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oops...just checked bus guide. 980 doesnt bring you all the way there. have to change bus at middle road after bus turns from beach road. change to bus 56 and stop opp prime center (2 stops). total journey about 5 stops.

    think is better to walk? or maybe take 107 & alight near middle rd then walk...

    arrggghhhh... why choose such ulu place?!?!?!

  14. #834
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    see http://www.printfile.com/ for sleeves info.
    will buy from adorama and vPOSTUSA to sin.
    cant remember the exact price. will post more info tonite.
    for me, i only need (35mm@100pgs, 120MF@25pgs) -> (1,1)

    fyi, ruby selling (35mm, 120MF) for ($1, $2) per page.

  15. #835

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    think is better to walk? or maybe take 107 & alight near middle rd then walk...

    arrggghhhh... why choose such ulu place?!?!?!
    change bus total 5 stops only mah. so convenient. as to ulu location have to ask drudkh..

  16. #836

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    see http://www.printfile.com/ for sleeves info.
    will buy from adorama and vPOSTUSA to sin.
    cant remember the exact price. will post more info tonite.
    for me, i only need (35mm@100pgs, 120MF@25pgs) -> (1,1)

    fyi, ruby selling (35mm, 120MF) for ($1, $2) per page.
    25 pages mf enough ah?

  17. #837
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    35mm- 7 strips of 6 frames per page
    120MF - up to 6x7 neg, 9 individual negs per page

    for me, 25x9=225 negs is more than enuf for me.

  18. #838
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Need to change to a better location?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  19. #839

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    meet at orchard mrt = most convenient

  20. #840
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    maybe i'm too old, i prefer less crowded places.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •