Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043486388 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1995

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

  1. #741
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    A Brief Moment At Expo MRT







    nabei i alway want to do this..next time i bring tripod.

  2. #742

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    21st better for me...but 23rd should be can also
    U guys can decide whether to make it either on the 21st or 23rd. I am okie wif it!

  3. #743

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    So mine newer version huh. hahahahaha

    you must have paid a high price for that too.
    ya man...could have bought an lx1 and a battery guzzler...

  4. #744
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U guys can decide whether to make it either on the 21st or 23rd. I am okie wif it!
    SCB long time never talk to you liao...super busy huh. Must be loaded liao..

  5. #745

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    nabei i alway want to do this..next time i bring tripod.
    no need...just f11 will do

  6. #746
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    ya man...could have bought an lx1 and a battery guzzler...
    ya lor.....nabei i even paid additional $80 for the SM 32MB card. Pui..

  7. #747

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U guys can decide whether to make it either on the 21st or 23rd. I am okie wif it!
    you say want to sms me never leh...

    anyway looks like it will be on 23rd. soma and ola committed liao. scud, drudkh, fc, claris can?

  8. #748

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    ya lor.....nabei i even paid additional $80 for the SM 32MB card. Pui..
    hah...i think it was $100+ for a stupid 16meg smartmedia card..

  9. #749
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hah...i think it was $100+ for a stupid 16meg smartmedia card..
    100+ lucky i paid $80 only..32MB somemore. hahahahaha Good buy? pui pui..

  10. #750

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    100+ lucky i paid $80 only..32MB somemore. hahahahaha Good buy? pui pui..
    that time no choice lor...

  11. #751
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    that time no choice lor...
    hahahhaa....ya lor....first time touch digital..hahaha. 'wa can see on the spot.' wa i delete all the picture in mistake.. never mind... charge the battery and take again..........

  12. #752

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    SCB long time never talk to you liao...super busy huh. Must be loaded liao..
    Loaded ur head lah!

  13. #753

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you say want to sms me never leh...

    anyway looks like it will be on 23rd. soma and ola committed liao. scud, drudkh, fc, claris can?
    My tat frend loh! Util nw still hav't confirm our appt.

  14. #754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Loaded ur head lah!
    Can..just put all the $10 note will do...or you could stuff onto the underwear also can...

  15. #755

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    My tat frend loh! Util nw still hav't confirm our appt.
    then come and appt with me lah

  16. #756

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Can..just put all the $10 note will do...or you could stuff onto the underwear also can...
    hehe...improvised padding?

  17. #757
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe...improvised padding?
    heh heh heh...tonight not much ppls around hor...
    er...friday night. I go prepare red wine.

  18. #758

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    then come and appt with me lah
    KNS lah! U will run far far far away upon seeing mi!!!

  19. #759

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) 叽! 叽! 叽! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Can..just put all the $10 note will do...or you could stuff onto the underwear also can...


  20. #760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe (Season 14) ?! ?! ?! Must succeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    KNS lah! U will run far far far away upon seeing mi!!!
    Not Caseytan meh?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •