Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: FZ5 price...??

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    found one problem with fz5...during the IT show i was playing with it and i notice sometime i will accidentally block the af assist.........

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by jlpk007
    found one problem with fz5...during the IT show i was playing with it and i notice sometime i will accidentally block the af assist.........
    Correct. Alot of people have noted this, its more of a design flaw... To me, it doesnt matter that much...

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    1,392

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    got a EX180 & EX160 spare to let go if u want.
    Lumixer sell cheap cheap
    just name me ur price....................

  4. #24
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by FZ5owner
    got a EX180 & EX160 spare to let go if u want.
    Lumixer sell cheap cheap
    just name me ur price....................
    waaa bro lelong lelong liao. keke

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    noob question here...actually wat is the different between fz5 and fz30 in term of quality and function???

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by jlpk007
    noob question here...actually wat is the different between fz5 and fz30 in term of quality and function???
    fz5 : smaller, no manual focus, no hotshoe, the rest go ask fz30 user
    fz30 : abit more noisier than fz5, bigger than fz5, manual focus, hotshoe for flash

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    fz5 : smaller, no manual focus, no hotshoe, the rest go ask fz30 user
    fz30 : abit more noisier than fz5, bigger than fz5, manual focus, hotshoe for flash
    thanks..was surprise to hear fz30 has more noise than fz5....

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    where would u guys recommend...to buy???..waiting for equote then make the decision..hopefully by next week i can get....
    wat do i need to buy if i wanna take those super close up macro..and how much?(roughly)...
    Last edited by jlpk007; 19th March 2006 at 09:00 PM.

  9. #29

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Alan Photo (funan and sls), Bally Photo (funan), cathay photo (marina sq)... roughly all will be the same prices, and take note that for equote, u have to add gst if its added....

    Depends on what bundle you want it to come with, like SD card, case, etc.... for me I chose nothing at all as I bought a 1gb high speed SD card from my friend. Take note that a high speed SD and normal speed SD makes a difference when using burst shots.

    As for the macro gear, I would also like to know, as I am a newbie in photography also =)

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyCheong
    Alan Photo (funan and sls), Bally Photo (funan), cathay photo (marina sq)... roughly all will be the same prices, and take note that for equote, u have to add gst if its added....

    Depends on what bundle you want it to come with, like SD card, case, etc.... for me I chose nothing at all as I bought a 1gb high speed SD card from my friend. Take note that a high speed SD and normal speed SD makes a difference when using burst shots.

    As for the macro gear, I would also like to know, as I am a newbie in photography also =)
    for macro i'd suggest getting those macro attatchment filters from well known camera makers like canon or nikon. bear in mind that although the cost is higher, it removes the chromatic abbaration found on those on hoya closeup filters, i've tried and tested those 2 and i seriously think the price is worth it.

    nikon 6T's as i've found out is no longer in production, while 4T's are quite hard to find. for macro you can try referring to tchuanye's homepage where he showcases his macro gear [which i will attempt to emulate ]

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    for macro i'd suggest getting those macro attatchment filters from well known camera makers like canon or nikon. bear in mind that although the cost is higher, it removes the chromatic abbaration found on those on hoya closeup filters, i've tried and tested those 2 and i seriously think the price is worth it.

    nikon 6T's as i've found out is no longer in production, while 4T's are quite hard to find. for macro you can try referring to tchuanye's homepage where he showcases his macro gear [which i will attempt to emulate ]
    u have the url??cathay actually quote me a good price...very interested in getting from them......

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyCheong
    Alan Photo (funan and sls), Bally Photo (funan), cathay photo (marina sq)... roughly all will be the same prices, and take note that for equote, u have to add gst if its added....

    Depends on what bundle you want it to come with, like SD card, case, etc.... for me I chose nothing at all as I bought a 1gb high speed SD card from my friend. Take note that a high speed SD and normal speed SD makes a difference when using burst shots.

    As for the macro gear, I would also like to know, as I am a newbie in photography also =)
    doubt they will bundle in with high speed one.....most pro normal one......

  13. #33

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by jlpk007
    doubt they will bundle in with high speed one.....most pro normal one......
    Alan Photo did offer me 2x256 Elite Pro, but I wanted at least 1x512 at that time. Although the price is only reduced by a little if you do not want the bundle, it is still worth it to go for high speed directly

  14. #34

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by metallilan
    for macro i'd suggest getting those macro attatchment filters from well known camera makers like canon or nikon. bear in mind that although the cost is higher, it removes the chromatic abbaration found on those on hoya closeup filters, i've tried and tested those 2 and i seriously think the price is worth it.

    nikon 6T's as i've found out is no longer in production, while 4T's are quite hard to find. for macro you can try referring to tchuanye's homepage where he showcases his macro gear [which i will attempt to emulate ]
    bro, got any pics of those using hoya that causes chromatic abberation?

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyCheong
    Alan Photo did offer me 2x256 Elite Pro, but I wanted at least 1x512 at that time. Although the price is only reduced by a little if you do not want the bundle, it is still worth it to go for high speed directly
    is the price difference big between high speed and normal one?

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyCheong
    bro, got any pics of those using hoya that causes chromatic abberation?
    i think it was posted before...check this http://forum.clubsnap.org/showpost.p...4&postcount=10

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    how much does the lens for shooting macro cost???(wat is that call)...

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    finally got the camera....it is such a big improvement from my old lc20... ...i still very new to this camera..doesnt know how to use the priority mode....

  19. #39
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    Quote Originally Posted by jlpk007
    finally got the camera....it is such a big improvement from my old lc20... ...i still very new to this camera..doesnt know how to use the priority mode....
    keke welcome to fz5 family. Quite easy to play around with it. Take your time.

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore.
    Posts
    673

    Default Re: FZ5 price...??

    i need to read up.... the aperture priority and shutter speed....if i want my focus object to be clear and background blur...aperture must set to higher(toward 8) or smaller (f2.8)???sorry me noob...previous cam is a lc20..super p&s type...wanna learn more that why i choose this camera...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •