Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: about new bond flick!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default about new bond flick!

    Reviews
    I'd give it a *** over ***** overall
    Action 5/5
    Babes 2 half/5
    Gadgets 2 half/5

    well...worth watching in a Cinema wit a good sound system

    woooo!! love the bad evil lady

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default Re: about new bond flick!

    Originally posted by eadwine
    woooo!! love the bad evil lady
    she's quite pretty isn't she? even my gf said she's quite the looker... apparently some newcomer.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    yeah!! and why do they only always have like 2 bond girls? (under budget??)
    they should have 5....or 10!!!!
    guess i'll wait ... another day

  4. #4

    Default Re: Re: about new bond flick!

    Originally posted by Larry
    she's quite pretty isn't she? even my gf said she's quite the looker... apparently some newcomer.
    Halle Berry? she is no newcomer.. she was in quite a few movies, even won the best actress before....

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default Re: Re: Re: about new bond flick!

    Originally posted by PsychoBoy
    Halle Berry? she is no newcomer.. she was in quite a few movies, even won the best actress before....
    nope, not Halle Berry (obviously she's no newcomer... ). it's some Brit chick called Rosamund Pike (aka Miranda Frost in the movie). watch out for her, she's quite gorgeous...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: about new bond flick!

    Originally posted by Larry
    nope, not Halle Berry (obviously she's no newcomer... ). it's some Brit chick called Rosamund Pike (aka Miranda Frost in the movie). watch out for her, she's quite gorgeous...
    oic, sorry ah.. I tot I read the black evil lady so I tot he is talking about Halle Berry......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •