Thread: Where to get slides processed?

Default Where to get slides processed?

I went looking for shops doing slide processing today, and got quoted $7.50 and 3 days by a shop in peninsular plaza, and $15 and a week by a shop in far east plaza.

Are there any other shops that give better deals? I know KT has good prices, but I no longer work near them so it's quite inconvenient for me.

Default Re: Where to get slides processed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    I went looking for shops doing slide processing today, and got quoted $7.50 and 3 days by a shop in peninsular plaza, and $15 and a week by a shop in far east plaza.

Are there any other shops that give better deals? I know KT has good prices, but I no longer work near them so it's quite inconvenient for me.
    There's a shop opposite peninsular plaza beside TCW called Ruby Photo and i go there to process my slides and it's very gd! $4.50 unmounted and $7.50 mounted per roll.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

u could also try colour lab photo finishing in adelphi. tel : 6338 2345
    it costs $6 for me to develop a roll of 120 slides, but im not sure about their pricing for 135 slides.
    but it's pretty fast - ready for collection the next day.

Also you can try Fotohub at Beach road there. Very fast. If you send in the morning till noon, usually it is done in 3 hours and that is not the express service. If you have a member card is $5.5 thereabouts. Without, it is $6.30.

Do any of these shops do printing for 1 slide at a time?

i goto Photohut at sunset way. beside Simon's grace digital. simon doesnt process slides. photohuts processing is good too (:

Quote Originally Posted by sweat100
    Also you can try Fotohub at Beach road there. Very fast. If you send in the morning till noon, usually it is done in 3 hours and that is not the express service. If you have a member card is $5.5 thereabouts. Without, it is $6.30.
    Upz, this place located at building 101. near the hotair balloon site.