Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: sB800

  1. #1

    Default sB800

    HI GUYS....JUST GOT A SB800...JUST WONDERING....HOW DO I ATTACH THE EXTERNAL BATTERY PACK? ISSIT MUCST REMOVE THE CURRENT COVER OF THE BATTERY AREA FIRST?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: sB800

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    HI GUYS....JUST GOT A SB800...JUST WONDERING....HOW DO I ATTACH THE EXTERNAL BATTERY PACK? ISSIT MUCST REMOVE THE CURRENT COVER OF THE BATTERY AREA FIRST?
    LOOK IN THE MANUAL!!!

    HAHA, yeah, yeah CAREFULLY remove the hinged dorr by opening then sort of twisting and pulling up CAREFULLY! Then just add the batts and push the battery pack down and slide in.

    Do the opposite to put the door back on!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sgp/China/TW
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: sB800

    i got the same problem the first time i got it...juz bravely bent the cover over...and wa la...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: sB800

    Quote Originally Posted by roti
    i got the same problem the first time i got it...juz bravely bent the cover over...and wa la...
    same same, i was scared at first but also wante dto see it in action, so just went for it

  5. #5

    Default Re: sB800

    wah seh..thanks...could not find it at first...and yea "prying" the cover open needs alot of guts sia and afetr battery back...its heavy..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
    Posts
    3,157

    Default Re: sB800

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    HI GUYS....JUST GOT A SB800...
    Congrats

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: sB800

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    wah seh..thanks...could not find it at first...and yea "prying" the cover open needs alot of guts sia and afetr battery back...its heavy..

    Welcome to the family of owning sb800... ;o)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •