Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39647984878889909194 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1938

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    was thinking sat evening.
    I both also can.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

was thinking sat evening.
    The King can go morning with Ah Neh and evening with nw .. sure keep himself occupy ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    MTL... let's go our usual haunt

Btw, anybody knows S.M.A.R.T failed si simi?
    S.M.A.R.T in relation to HDD, is some sort of feature to inform you that it is going to mati soon. Just kenna one last week, DELL just come down and changed a new one.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    S.M.A.R.T during the PC booting up?
    Self Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) Error returned during SMART Status/Self Test Command. The drive is defective. Replace

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    The King can go morning with Ah Neh and evening with nw .. sure keep himself occupy ..
    I want my MOR-DER also leh

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    S.M.A.R.T in relation to HDD, is some sort of feature to inform you that it is going to mati soon. Just kenna one last week, DELL just come down and changed a new one.
    Like that then the HDD mati liao I plug in got this error.

Blog Entries

I want my MOR-DER also leh

ur usual haunt is which side? nearer bukit timah or nearer naiper/gleneagles?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

ur usual haunt is which side? nearer bukit timah or nearer naiper/gleneagles?
    I've been to the Eco-lake, without a 500 f/4 I think I will stay with Symphony Lake

I forgot about it. Wasn't something important, why you dying to see mor-der posing outside IMM? Maybe MOR-DER, NIKONKING or GURU still have that unforgetable shot. Make sure you have an empty stomach.
    Just want to see why does morder's shot would make you all

good morning eugenepro.

Deregistered

good morning eugenepro.

Blog Entries

I've been to the Eco-lake, without a 500 f/4 I think I will stay with Symphony Lake
    dat is near SMU, rite?

confirm again later... i also wanna go see papilio and other butt shooters' exhibition.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by agape01
    Just want to see why does morder's shot would make you all
    mor-der+tree or mor-der+vines or mor-der+benjamin sheares bridges, those will be sufficient for you to FAST for a week.

Deregistered

dat is near SMU, rite?

confirm again later... i also wanna go see papilio and other butt shooters' exhibition.
    Thought you only want to see pretty girls

Deregistered

mor-der+tree or mor-der+vines or mor-der+benjamin sheares bridges, those will be sufficient for you to FAST for a week.
    A week? You sure? Think you miscalculated

p/s: You received it ($) yet? Please check and let me know.

A week? You sure? Think you miscalculated

p/s: You received it ($) yet? Please check and let me know.
    Yeap. Got it. Saw the site you PM me, you got the software for those shown there?

Deregistered

Yeap. Got it. Saw the site you PM me, you got the software for those shown there?
    It's FREE, just d/l

I'm going to try later. The Archos you PM'd me about can convert, but no sound on my new toy.

It's FREE, just d/l

I'm going to try later. The Archos you PM'd me about can convert, but no sound on my new toy.
    Use the ffmpeg for Apple. I think the bitrate may be too high. Just a suggestion.

Can.... bring it on dude

Deregistered

Use the ffmpeg for Apple. I think the bitrate may be too high. Just a suggestion.
    Was thinking of copying all the files to my PC for coding, the ffmpeg is an open source project, saw it liao, last night can watch the muvee but no sound sian 0.5 power down go koonz liao.