Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2550657073747576778085 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1938

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Talking Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    hahaha... you arhz... I went for BBq la...!!!
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA..your GREAT NIGHT over liaos ah...SO HAPPENING!!! BOH JIO the king. Somemore pose with 2 XMMs...sure it's only BBQ????
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th March 2006 at 12:42 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

hahaha... you arhz... I went for BBq la...!!!
    OMG....

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA..your GREAT NIGHT over liaos ah...SO HAPPENING!!! BOH JIO the king. Somemore pose with 2 XMMs...sure it's only BBQ????
    King arhz.. I didnt manage to get the shipment for red carpet in.. that why didnt invite him.. wait i get by him one know..

Ops, you saw that display...

wah lao.. you still post..!!!!!
    no mah, your MSN avatar most HAPPENING one mah....

no mah, your MSN avatar most HAPPENING one mah....
    hahaha... i though there are more HAPPENING ones??

hahaha... i though there are more HAPPENING ones??
    is it? don't tell me you into HANDPHONE VIDEOS too?
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th March 2006 at 01:10 PM.

Deregistered

What's a good portable multimedia storage device nowadays? Was talking to gooseberry yesterday and he recommended gigaview, I was toying with P-2000 but P-4500 not in SG yet.

Archos?

Anybody?

Thumbs up Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    What's a good portable multimedia storage device nowadays? Was talking to gooseberry yesterday and he recommended gigaview, I was toying with P-2000 but P-4500 not in SG yet.

Archos?

Anybody?
    I think EastGear has one of those portable media storage with a LCD to view the pics. See this.

Archos still works well for me (selling it off, coz nowadays i have my PB and 1x80GB,2x20GB portable HDD with me liaos)

If got $$$ of coz, get the Epson, would luv to hear opinion from Will03, he using it P-2000. Looks good too.

Just a matter of $$$, if $$$ is not an issue, go for the best lor.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th March 2006 at 01:43 PM.

is it? don't tell me you into HANDPHONE VIDEOS too?

Arrow Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

THen you will be famous, WORLDWIDE within minutes...just like NYP. hahahaha..so quick! MTL!! go do your roof top/void deck stunts.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th March 2006 at 01:50 PM.

Deregistered

I think EastGear has one of those portable media storage with a LCD to view the pics. See this.

Archos still works well for me (selling it off, coz nowadays i have my PB and 1x80GB,2x20GB portable HDD with me liaos)

If got $$$ of coz, get the Epson, would luv to hear opinion from Will03, he using it P-2000. Looks good too.

Just a matter of $$$, if $$$ is not an issue, go for the best lor.
    Nah... the Vosonic is overpriced for a 20GB HDD built in. I was looking at devices with > 40GB, preferrably 80GB or larger. I want a multimedia device that can play back movies/files and also view my NEF files when I don't have my PB with me.

The P-2000 can view my NEFs with no problems but 40GB is still too small, was looking for 80GB but the P-4000/P-4500 is not in singapore.

Archos I have no idea which model to go out for, was looking for one that can support CF/SD.

Deregistered

THen you will be famous, WORLDWIDE within minutes...just like NYP. hahahaha..so quick! MTL!! go do your roof top/void deck stunts.
    I can help to spread files... like wild fire...

Nah... the Vosonic is overpriced for a 20GB HDD built in. I was looking at devices with > 40GB, preferrably 80GB or larger. I want a multimedia device that can play back movies/files and also view my NEF files when I don't have my PB with me.

The P-2000 can view my NEFs with no problems but 40GB is still too small, was looking for 80GB but the P-4000/P-4500 is not in singapore.

Archos I have no idea which model to go out for, was looking for one that can support CF/SD.
    Archos has a wide variety. THey have CF/SD/MS...card adapter..i've got mine with my Archos. Go Memoryworld and try them lor.

Actually you don't need such a big HDD, becoz you have so many CFs, main idea is able to transfer them, view them when you are moving around, then at the end of the day, you still burning them into DVDs/CDs mah. It's not like you going to leave them inside forever. THen when you need to show photos to customer, just resize/post process those and put them in a folder inside the portable media for viewing.

If you want big, the AV400 has a 100GB HDD.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th March 2006 at 01:58 PM.

Deregistered

Archos has a wide variety. THey have CF/SD/MS...card adapter..i've got mine with my Archos. Go Memoryworld and try them lor.

Actually you don't need such a big HDD, becoz you have so many CFs, main idea is able to transfer them, view them when you are moving around, then at the end of the day, you still burning them into DVDs/CDs mah. It's not like you going to leave them inside forever. THen when you need to show photos to customer, just resize/post process those and put them in a folder inside the portable media for viewing.

If you want big, the AV400 has a 100GB HDD.
    Yeah, will need to go MW to check it out, any website online to check the specs/variety available for archos? I pretty like the P-2000 but pity really HDD is too small for me. I only 2 CFs they're temp storage to me, I prefer a portable HDD to keep the files for me as I move around. And I'll probably keep them as long as I can till I can do without the files, so a 80GB is much better idea for me ATM.

Once burned up to DVD they'll go from my HDD too. I just like to keep them as long as possible. So was looking at the 80GB versions. Yours is 40GB?

Yeah, will need to go MW to check it out, any website online to check the specs/variety available for archos? I pretty like the P-2000 but pity really HDD is too small for me. I only 2 CFs they're temp storage to me, I prefer a portable HDD to keep the files for me as I move around. And I'll probably keep them as long as I can till I can do without the files, so a 80GB is much better idea for me ATM.

Once burned up to DVD they'll go from my HDD too. I just like to keep them as long as possible. So was looking at the 80GB versions. Yours is 40GB?
    Nope. Mine is the cute and smaller capacity version.

You can see all of them HERE.

Unless you can get a P-2000 at a realli good price. By the way, how much is a P-2000 now?

Deregistered

Unless you can get a P-2000 at a realli good price. By the way, how much is a P-2000 now?
    The P2000 is about 810 now, I'm more interested in the 40GB version tho'.

dont expose my roof top stunts la... not many ppl know one okay... onli RSAF choppers saw it that time ....

Can the archos view NEF??

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Can the archos view NEF??
    I don't know I tested the P-2000 with a CF card of mine and it can view NEF files directly. Pretty good intereface I feel.

Deregistered

FS G*** when/where am I supposed to meet you this week ah?