Page 68 of 97 FirstFirst ... 184358636667686970737893 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1938

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

dun think photoshop support chinese font....i used this method last time....

type the words u want in microsoft words..then copy and paste into photoshop.....

hope this helps...

coffee anyone at spins this evening?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia

type the words u want in microsoft words..then copy and paste into photoshop.....

hope this helps...

Wah so eng huh?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Wah so eng huh?
    aiyo...got a meeting at 2pm paragon...then i is free for whole day liao....anyone wanna join me in orchard later?

aiyo...got a meeting at 2pm paragon...then i is free for whole day liao....anyone wanna join me in orchard later?
    Sorry, not today lah.
    BTW, no more model shooting for you huh?

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Sorry, not today lah.
    BTW, no more model shooting for you huh?
    huh...u so free to shoot model? no need to PT?

huh...u so free to shoot model? no need to PT?
    What PT?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

haha...i explain to u next time i meet u then...

catch up with you if u going spin later...bye..got to go for meeting liao..

Deregistered

hope this helps...

Me and MOR-DER is going down.

Deregistered

Wah go PRO liao ah, full time

Me and Eugenep will be there later.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Me and Eugenep will be there later.
    Doing big business

I just did my business....and man was it BIG

Deregistered

I just did my business....and man was it BIG
    What did UT stuff into you this time?

UT, he in reservist. Yesterday had dinner at Jumbo Seafood with Angela Zhang.

Deregistered

The Gahmen has hinted that it might detain recently-jailed opposition politician Dr. Chee Soon Juan for a longer period, on fears that he might become a costumed terrorist bent on blowing up Parliament House and the Supreme Court.

Dr. Chee was recently put in jail for contempt of court following hearings that made him bankrupt for defaming top Singaporean politicians.

“In the Wachowski Brothers movie based on Alan Moore’s comic book, a man is pushed by his experiences under a dictatorship to put on a costume and blow up symbols of the state,” said Internal Security Department agent Miss Chua Pek Sah. “Dr. Chee has already made scurrilous attacks on the integrity of our judiciary with his words. Who’s to say he will not do this someday with actual explosives?”

Miss Chua said that the ISD needed to investigate Dr. Chee’s psychological makeup to determine how far he would go. “People already think he’s mad to fight for things like free speech and freedom of assembly that no Singaporean in his right mind cares about. In this age of terrorism, we can’t allow him to evolve into a hero.”

Miss Chua assured human rights agencies that Dr. Chee would be well-treated.

“We won’t be turning up the heat on him,” she said. “In fact, quite the reverse.”

From his cell in Changi, Dr. Chee refuted the allegations. “Whatever Miss Chua has said are bald-faced lies. So bald-faced that she would make a perfect Evey for me. Amacam, Miss Chua?”

http://www.talkingcock.com/html/arti...thread&order=0

damn him again?

Talking Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    What did UT stuff into you this time?
    A box of

"I WANT TO BE TOUCHED BY NIKONKING'S HEAD" t-shirts, caps, wristbands, car decals.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Singapore’s Opposition parties see a *** conspiracy in schools that require their female students to wear only all-white bras and punish those who wear bras in other colours.

This followed a public outcry after the press reported how certain schools confiscated the coloured brassieres of errant female students and made them go through the school day and even travel home without bras.

“Making schoolgirls wear only all-white bras breeds a very poisonous subliminal message amongst the next generation of Singaporean voters,” said Singapore Losers Party chairman Koh Soo Leow. “It tells them that only the party who wears all-white can provide them the support they need.”

Singapore Nipple’s Party chairman Ang Kao Hiah, also said the coloured bra ban was stifling their ability to campaign in the upcoming general elections. “We were going to follow up our successful red ant t-shirt campaign by selling bras featuring our signature red ants where the nipples are. But this ban on anything except all-white bras has left us hanging. Which tithead thought up this policy?”

The Gahmen, meanwhile, has denied any conspiracy. Said Ministry of Nubile Development spokesman Ms. Neneh Pok, “We are completely unaware of any specific policy concerning bra colour.”

“However, we are looking into the matter and have asked our school officials to keep us abreast of the situation,” she added, tittering.

Ms. Pok also announced that a high level Cabinet committee has been formed to take a closer look into bra issues, whose members include Dr. Vivian Bralakrishnan, Dr. Lee Boob Yang, Mr. Khaw Boob Wan, Mr. Braman Shanmugaratnam, Mr. Lim Boob Heng, and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Lungs. “The inclusion of such tua liap politicians shows you how heavy the issue hangs.”

The Opposition parties, however, are not satisfied, fearing that the coloured bra ban will be extended.

Said PKMS (Parti Kena Main Sekali) spokesperson Mohd Tetek bin Coli, “What next? Are schools going to make all students wear only all-white underwear? Or will they allow special Gahmen approved ‘People’s Action Panties’ with lightning-shaped thongs?”

http://www.talkingcock.com/html/arti...thread&order=0

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    A box of

"I WANT TO BE TOUCHED BY NIKONKING'S HEAD" t-shirts, caps, wristbands, car decals.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    damn that is disgusting.......

damn that is disgusting.......
    Comes with a 5ml spray of king's sweat for the first 10 buyers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Can't be a King, Sweat Like A NikonKing"
    Last edited by acidbyte; 24th March 2006 at 01:35 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"