Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1938

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    i am. it is ur icq kok up again as usual...
    Office network pai... lousy.

NUGS?

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

i have to wait for the workshop to call.

car maybe ready in the evening.

Deregistered

i have to wait for the workshop to call.

car maybe ready in the evening.
    Oh.. evening = 8+.

Then I go myself If bo lang going down tonight then I go orchard ATF shop buy, then go home. Don't have to travel all the way to cityhall.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Oh.. evening = 8+.

Then I go myself If bo lang going down tonight then I go orchard ATF shop buy, then go home. Don't have to travel all the way to cityhall.
    think i can only confirm mid afternoon.

Deregistered

think i can only confirm mid afternoon.
    Ok... I is anything, I is need to get CDRW otherwise I cannot bring my file to print 20 x 30

Funan can buy, ATF @ orchard also can buy. Unless MOR-DER want to meet me for kopi, then I confirm go spins liao

Tml go shoot jiao

Deregistered

Ok... I is anything, I is need to get CDRW otherwise I cannot bring my file to print 20 x 30

Funan can buy, ATF @ orchard also can buy. Unless MOR-DER want to meet me for kopi, then I confirm go spins liao

Tml go shoot jiao
    u no say?
    i have quite a number of unused CDRW at home

Deregistered

u no say?
    i have quite a number of unused CDRW at home
    You is the AH NEH, you can always go home take for me ma

Deregistered

You is the AH NEH, you can always go home take for me ma
    wat does that gotta do with Ah Neh?

Deregistered

wat does that gotta do with Ah Neh?
    Mustafa has EVERYTHING ma.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

KO: Use your PB, click on the language icon in the bar, then select "Pin Yin" then type in. I did that for my series of "Christmas Carol" last year.

Alternatively, install the "Asian Language Options" in XP and use IME to input chinese.
    Just to add on, after installing eastern languages, u need to go back to regional lang settings there... "at the language tab" click on details
    Inside details, juz add on "Add" then choose Chinese(PRC) keyboard use IME Pinyin 3.0.
    That should be the few step.... a small "EN" icon will appear on your taskbar then you can switch from there lor...

Tml go shoot jiao
    kopi ar... i is anything... haha... anyway it's weekend.. hoho

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    Just to add on, after installing eastern languages, u need to go back to regional lang settings there... "at the language tab" click on details
    Inside details, juz add on "Add" then choose Chinese(PRC) keyboard use IME Pinyin 3.0.
    That should be the few step.... a small "EN" icon will appear on your taskbar then you can switch from there lor...
    Wah MOR-DER online teaching SHI-FU ah...

Kua hee liaos...
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Wah MOR-DER online teaching SHI-FU ah...
    haha... no lah... must share share ma...

Deregistered

kopi ar... i is anything... haha... anyway it's weekend.. hoho
    Steady la! Just for MOR-DER I will squeeze up the bus 15 to Eunos to squeeze in the train with all the chio bu and then reach City hall and spend 10mins walking to PP just for you!!!

[got bring my stuff bo? ]

I saw the EN icon at my task bar .. but still cant leh ..

will try choose chinese(PRC) keyboard using IME pinyin .. now choose chinese(tradition) and (simplified) ... chinese (sg) ... dun know wat lar ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Steady la! Just for MOR-DER I will squeeze up the bus 15 to Eunos to squeeze in the train with all the chio bu and then reach City hall and spend 10mins walking to PP just for you!!!

haha... say until lidat... lolz...
    nope.. din bring anything with me nowadays... Unless needed..... too lazy to bring bag... lolz..
    Anything to shoot this weekends?

Steady la! Just for MOR-DER I will squeeze up all the chio bu and then reach City hall and spend 10mins walking to PP just for you!!!

AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I saw the EN icon at my task bar .. but still cant leh ..

will try choose chinese(PRC) keyboard using IME pinyin .. now choose chinese(tradition) and (simplified) ... chinese (sg) ... dun know wat lar ..
    Use PB la.. MTL!!!

FREE Digital Voice for MaxOnline Subscribers. MTL!!! Subscribe, Subscribe, Subscribe...
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"