Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 32843485152535455586378 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1938

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

I is also very sian ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

who talk about my backside?
    wanna die ah?

later i get my ppl to spank ur rear then u know

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I is very very sian.
    u is CBD forever sian

me is waiting to go work... don't know got slot to go or not

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    me is waiting to go work... don't know got slot to go or not
    Need slot to work meh?

Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Need slot to work meh?
    OT ma.. see got ppl don't want to do or not..

Blog Entries

i is very sian... can't get the iomega network hdd to work...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

i is boring...
    now editing the pics from last 4weeks.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

just had my dinner... so full..

me is @home

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i is very sian... can't get the iomega network hdd to work...
    Wah... RICH sia

Deregistered

Friday evening send TMC off dinner... who onz?

Venue: Unknown (TBC/TBA)
    Time: 6.30
    Meet at : Spins @ PP

1) espn
    2) KO
    3) markccm
    4) Mor-der
    5)
    6)

Blog Entries

Wah... RICH sia
    its on offer... finally found a way to back up all my baby's photos. phew...

finally found out the problem... my blardy zonealarm is blocking the ftp....

i dun have the pleasure of having a 24hr on-call helpdesk, u know...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

its on offer... finally found a way to back up all my baby's photos. phew...

finally found out the problem... my blardy zonealarm is blocking the ftp....

i dun have the pleasure of having a 24hr on-call helpdesk, u know...
    Wah.. ownself buy, bo jio, I also need, but it runs on port 21? Hmmm.. can configure it to FTP via another port? I don't like to open standard ports.

Me also no 24-hr helpdesk too...

Blog Entries

Wah.. ownself buy, bo jio, I also need, but it runs on port 21? Hmmm.. can configure it to FTP via another port? I don't like to open standard ports.

Me also no 24-hr helpdesk too...
    i dunno. but, after going online to iomega and asked their tech support online, they traced the problem to the firewall. so, once i found out my hdd's IP address and added into zonealarm as a 'trusted' IP, my PC and laptop can see the drive. right now, i'm backing up my pics.

i was thinking between netgear's SC101 home NAS setup and iomega. ended up with iomega 160GB cos it already comes with a hdd. the netgear's dun come with hdd, but over at PK computers, they have a bundle offer. u might wanna check it out cos u can put 2 hdds in it as a failsafe. the iomega has only 1 hdd, so i still have to backup on CDs/DVDs.

Deregistered

i dunno. but, after going online to iomega and asked their tech support online, they traced the problem to the firewall. so, once i found out my hdd's IP address and added into zonealarm as a 'trusted' IP, my PC and laptop can see the drive. right now, i'm backing up my pics.

i was thinking between netgear's SC101 home NAS setup and iomega. ended up with iomega 160GB cos it already comes with a hdd. the netgear's dun come with hdd, but over at PK computers, they have a bundle offer. u might wanna check it out cos u can put 2 hdds in it as a failsafe. the iomega has only 1 hdd, so i still have to backup on CDs/DVDs.
    WAH PIANG EH!! You shoot in aRGB one ah?!?!

I was thinking of doing the RAID 5 external like Dennis, but that will cost me near 2K! Seems like Iomega's cannot set port to FTP in.

160GB is too little, I saw the 260GB IIRC.. can't decide.

Blog Entries

WAH PIANG EH!! You shoot in aRGB one ah?!?!

I was thinking of doing the RAID 5 external like Dennis, but that will cost me near 2K! Seems like Iomega's cannot set port to FTP in.

160GB is too little, I saw the 260GB IIRC.. can't decide.
    erm... yeah. thanks to the 'harrassment' from Watcher...

raid 5? to me its an overkill lor, for SOHO... but, yeah. iomega's setup is truely plug-and-pray... u might need to check the hdd casing, and see if their software supports mac. i walked ard to browse, and not all offer mac and/or linux support. the 260GB iomega is abt $200+ more than my 160GB, IIRC...

Deregistered

erm... yeah. thanks to the 'harrassment' from Watcher...

raid 5? to me its an overkill lor, for SOHO... but, yeah. iomega's setup is truely plug-and-pray... u might need to check the hdd casing, and see if their software supports mac. i walked ard to browse, and not all offer mac and/or linux support. the 260GB iomega is abt $200+ more than my 160GB, IIRC...
    That's why I thought of buying a SATA/PATA/1394 casing from SGL and use a 3.5" HDD. I just want to back up my files when I'm not done burning with the images and back up some files too.

wow... all the rich ppl here...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    wow... all the rich ppl here...
    You go TW after buying a HOLEY glass one lor... who more rich