Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043486388 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

I is back home also...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Wah..even mor-der is home. More people to keep me company while i am in orh-fice.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

i IS home... lousy day of shooting for me... unlike da King and FS guru...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Wah..even mor-der is home. More people to keep me company while i am in orh-fice.
    wow.. u so hardworking.... going to stay in office overnight si bo

Yeap...preparing a few chairs...put them in a row liaos.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 18th March 2006 at 10:02 PM.

Deregistered

Melody

Serene

Thumbs up Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

NiKONKING'S PRO SHOTS!!!
    KING JIU SI KING
    KING JIU SI KING
    KING JIU SI KING
    KING JIU SI KING
    KING JIU SI KING
    KING JIU SI KING
    Last edited by acidbyte; 18th March 2006 at 10:01 PM.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i IS home... lousy day of shooting for me... unlike da King and FS guru...
    Your day can't be lousier than mine.

Blog Entries

Your day can't be lousier than mine.
    howz FB's pc?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

howz FB's pc?
    Hahahaha..you know about it ah? Manage to recover 95% of the 30GB of their personal data, now the data verification is in progress. Lucky my office got the tools to work on. Had to strip apart 3 PCs to do it. Too bad just now aircon.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 18th March 2006 at 10:12 PM.

Deregistered

Hahahaha..you know about it ah? Manage to recover 95% of the 30GB of their personal data. Lucky my office got the tools to work on.
    Wah how come never help to recover my 200GB ?

Blog Entries

Hahahaha..you know about it ah? Manage to recover 95% of the 30GB of their personal data, now the data verification is in progress. Lucky my office got the tools to work on. Had to strip apart 3 PCs to do it. Too bad just now aircon.
    she sounded damn pissed over the phone just now... my guess is dat her thesis in the hdds?

Arrow Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah how come never help to recover my 200GB ?
    eh? U lost them again ah? You have recovery tools mah..FB doesn't have. Her HDD crashed so i needed extra PCs to work on. So came back to office to dismantle other PCs, use network to recover her data, dump on the server then move(& verify) to an external HDD so i can bring home.

Arrow Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

she sounded damn pissed over the phone just now... my guess is dat her thesis in the hdds?
    Actually it's not her data, the data belong to her sis and bro. The HDD(secondary) which i gave her is still intact so no worries. It's the primary HDD which died-ed on her. Of coz pissed lah..over 30GB of data which has no back up leh.

Blog Entries

Actually it's not her data, the data belong to her sis and bro. The HDD(secondary) which i gave her is still intact so no worries. It's the primary HDD which died-ed on her.
    phew... lucky for her...

I dun have such worries, because i backup my data quite often, which is why i have so many stacks of DVDs.

Deregistered

eh? U lost them again ah? You have recovery tools mah..FB doesn't have. Her HDD crashed so i needed extra PCs to work on. So came back to office to dismantle other PCs, use network to recover her data, dump on the server then move(& verify) to an external HDD so i can bring home.
    I lost them on tues, I only recovered my NEFs, my emails, PSDs and misc templates for CD printing etc, all lost liao.

I dun have e-mails in my HDD, all my e-mails are web-based. So no worries about that. All my NEFs are always straight from my CF card to my DVD backups.

Deregistered

MOR-DER remember to bring flash tml.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    MOR-DER remember to bring flash tml.
    yes sir yes sir...