Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235405580 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u mean the holders? yeah. its in the car boot. TMC meeting u later meh?

kns... u got R1C1 still want to molest my toy?
    molest is too kind of a word

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

TMC back in sg liao??
    welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    TMC back in sg liao??
    welcome back!
    Jnet is slowww.....being back for a while now. Met a number of the STGers also already.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Jnet is slowww.....being back for a while now. Met a number of the STGers also already.
    jnet6 can always meet us at clementi central later at 12pm!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

u mean the holders? yeah. its in the car boot. TMC meeting u later meh?

kns... u got R1C1 still want to molest my toy?
    Nope, meeting him probably at TK at sat as Kirby announced, but might be late, got a shoot tomorrow morning, then heading down to make my print and collect it. Don't know if I go there tell the person "the fat one introduce me here" will get good price or not hee.

I haven't get R1C1 hor don't anyhow say

Deregistered

Yeah, that list includes me too

i is just back from work.

NW- i will be collecting the "thing" later from my coy. at about 4+pm... free to meet up?
    but tonight got to work.

*FB is in*

IT'S FRIDAY !!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    i is just back from work.

NW- i will be collecting the "thing" later from my coy. at about 4+pm... free to meet up?
    but tonight got to work.
    then no rush lor. since u live in my part of the world, i can always drop by one of these days. after work, ard 5pm, i shld be at TK to pick up something. need to rush tho, so won't stay too long.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    *FB is in*

IT'S FRIDAY !!!
    Thought everyday is friday for you

then no rush lor. since u live in my part of the world, i can always drop by one of these days. after work, ard 5pm, i shld be at TK to pick up something. need to rush tho, so won't stay too long.
    give ya a call later!

Deregistered

Wah buying new toy again ah?

Eh since you going to TK can leave my stuff at TK? I'll pick it up from TK another time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espn

Eh since you going to TK can leave my stuff at TK? I'll pick it up from TK another time.
    jnet6 passing something for me to try-try.

i already meeting TMC. so, might as well pass to him?

Err ,,, ,,,... nw .. you can leave his stuff at TK, Lords .. Spinelli .. he can pick up anytime ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Drop off at TK easier.1 stop between you and him. I dun want to carry the items around today, siong leh

Deregistered

jnet6 passing something for me to try-try.

i already meeting TMC. so, might as well pass to him?
    You pass to TK, he don't need to bring down tomorrow ma. Anyway I already collected my stuff from TMC last night and had a kopi @ spins but my card and KO's spins card kena confiscated

So if you bring to TK direct, then tomorrow after my shoot I can go print, then go SBG then go back to collect my prints and I don't need to go TK at 3pm lor

Ooops, reminds me, I still owe FS G*** kopi $.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Err ,,, ,,,... nw .. you can leave his stuff at TK, Lords .. Spinelli .. he can pick up anytime ..
    Wah lao... FS G*** know me so well ah?

Blog Entries

You pass to TK, he don't need to bring down tomorrow ma. Anyway I already collected my stuff from TMC last night and had a kopi @ spins but my card and KO's spins card kena confiscated

So if you bring to TK direct, then tomorrow after my shoot I can go print, then go SBG then go back to collect my prints and I don't need to go TK at 3pm lor

Ooops, reminds me, I still owe FS G*** kopi $.
    u blardy complicated.... all this trouble just for a flash holder...

Deregistered

u blardy complicated.... all this trouble just for a flash holder...
    In short... you put it at TK, I don't have to go down on sat... I can go SBG...

Btw, who's fault was it not bringing back the items after the shoot last sat

Deregistered

10 more days to pay day...