Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235405580 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1938

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

  1. #581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u mean the holders? yeah. its in the car boot. TMC meeting u later meh?

    kns... u got R1C1 still want to molest my toy?
    molest is too kind of a word

  2. #582
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    TMC back in sg liao??
    welcome back!

  3. #583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    TMC back in sg liao??
    welcome back!
    Jnet is slowww.....being back for a while now. Met a number of the STGers also already.

  4. #584
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Jnet is slowww.....being back for a while now. Met a number of the STGers also already.
    jnet6 can always meet us at clementi central later at 12pm!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #585
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u mean the holders? yeah. its in the car boot. TMC meeting u later meh?

    kns... u got R1C1 still want to molest my toy?
    Nope, meeting him probably at TK at sat as Kirby announced, but might be late, got a shoot tomorrow morning, then heading down to make my print and collect it. Don't know if I go there tell the person "the fat one introduce me here" will get good price or not hee.

    I haven't get R1C1 hor don't anyhow say

  6. #586
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Jnet is slowww.....being back for a while now. Met a number of the STGers also already.
    Yeah, that list includes me too

  7. #587
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Jnet is slowww.....being back for a while now. Met a number of the STGers also already.
    i is just back from work.

    NW- i will be collecting the "thing" later from my coy. at about 4+pm... free to meet up?
    but tonight got to work.

  8. #588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    *FB is in*

    IT'S FRIDAY !!!

  9. #589
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    i is just back from work.

    NW- i will be collecting the "thing" later from my coy. at about 4+pm... free to meet up?
    but tonight got to work.
    then no rush lor. since u live in my part of the world, i can always drop by one of these days. after work, ard 5pm, i shld be at TK to pick up something. need to rush tho, so won't stay too long.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  10. #590
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    *FB is in*

    IT'S FRIDAY !!!
    Thought everyday is friday for you

  11. #591
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    then no rush lor. since u live in my part of the world, i can always drop by one of these days. after work, ard 5pm, i shld be at TK to pick up something. need to rush tho, so won't stay too long.
    give ya a call later!

  12. #592
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    then no rush lor. since u live in my part of the world, i can always drop by one of these days. after work, ard 5pm, i shld be at TK to pick up something. need to rush tho, so won't stay too long.
    Wah buying new toy again ah?

    Eh since you going to TK can leave my stuff at TK? I'll pick it up from TK another time.

  13. #593
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah buying new toy again ah?

    Eh since you going to TK can leave my stuff at TK? I'll pick it up from TK another time.
    jnet6 passing something for me to try-try.

    i already meeting TMC. so, might as well pass to him?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  14. #594

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah buying new toy again ah?

    Eh since you going to TK can leave my stuff at TK? I'll pick it up from TK another time.
    Err ,,, ,,,... nw .. you can leave his stuff at TK, Lords .. Spinelli .. he can pick up anytime ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  15. #595
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Drop off at TK easier.1 stop between you and him. I dun want to carry the items around today, siong leh

  16. #596
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    jnet6 passing something for me to try-try.

    i already meeting TMC. so, might as well pass to him?
    You pass to TK, he don't need to bring down tomorrow ma. Anyway I already collected my stuff from TMC last night and had a kopi @ spins but my card and KO's spins card kena confiscated

    So if you bring to TK direct, then tomorrow after my shoot I can go print, then go SBG then go back to collect my prints and I don't need to go TK at 3pm lor

    Ooops, reminds me, I still owe FS G*** kopi $.

  17. #597
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Err ,,, ,,,... nw .. you can leave his stuff at TK, Lords .. Spinelli .. he can pick up anytime ..
    Wah lao... FS G*** know me so well ah?

  18. #598
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You pass to TK, he don't need to bring down tomorrow ma. Anyway I already collected my stuff from TMC last night and had a kopi @ spins but my card and KO's spins card kena confiscated

    So if you bring to TK direct, then tomorrow after my shoot I can go print, then go SBG then go back to collect my prints and I don't need to go TK at 3pm lor

    Ooops, reminds me, I still owe FS G*** kopi $.
    u blardy complicated.... all this trouble just for a flash holder...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  19. #599
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u blardy complicated.... all this trouble just for a flash holder...
    In short... you put it at TK, I don't have to go down on sat... I can go SBG...

    Btw, who's fault was it not bringing back the items after the shoot last sat

  20. #600
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

    10 more days to pay day...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •