Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    UT leh?
    Fail by default.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still register

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Fail by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    whahhaah you bought copperhead? and they give razer mantis or that speed one? haiyas like that you earn liao lor =P. that time i was covering events at wcg, the press room got alot of copperheads missing =x. but i was too slow to get one for myself haha.
    Actually the give me choices.. exact mat or mantis.. but i shoose the exact.. 2 side ma... the map too big liao... lolz...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    oh...our model buay pass
    no choice.. ppl professional.. high standards...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLI (41) - espn 40:1206 "Testing... testing... am I still registered?"

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    u no standard meh?

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    u no standard meh?
    me... haha.. not for me to say...
    standard is ppl give one.. lolz

who who??

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    so is G5 good enuff? cost 100++ siah... zzzzz
    it's the same as photography. do you NEED it? what are you planning to use it for? i'll say a G1 will do the same as a G5.
    I Love You :)

Actually the give me choices.. exact mat or mantis.. but i shoose the exact.. 2 side ma... the map too big liao... lolz...
    wahs laus mantis good lor!!! can anyhow slide your mouse here and there. and it wouldn't wear out your mouse feet since it's cloth and very smooth. it's better than the exaxtmat in my own opinion. i wanted to buy the mantis as a grip to prevent my keyboard from slipping during my training time. hahahah

wahs laus mantis good lor!!! can anyhow slide your mouse here and there. and it wouldn't wear out your mouse feet since it's cloth and very smooth. it's better than the exaxtmat in my own opinion. i wanted to buy the mantis as a grip to prevent my keyboard from slipping during my training time. hahahah
    i dun have such a big PC table... when i choose the other..

NW75, your maSter is baCk!!

hahahahahahhahaha
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

no problem! cut into the size you want. you can always throw me the rest of it =x. that's what my friend did i think. he cut into half and share with his friend. whahaha. anyway just FYI, gaming marshalls at WCG were given SIX copperhead, a basic pay, some other PC items and it's just a slacking job.

no problem! cut into the size you want. you can always throw me the rest of it =x. that's what my friend did i think. he cut into half and share with his friend. whahaha. anyway just FYI, gaming marshalls at WCG were given SIX copperhead, a basic pay, some other PC items and it's just a slacking job.
    Then i will wait for u to buy and throw the remaining that u doesn't want to me... lolz....
    slack job... but for the time u gotta be there... u think it's worth that 6 copperhead.. i rather get hard cash... or spend the time on other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas
    who who??
    obviously u
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    obviously u
    Wah.. U say I professional ah? Hahaha.. I m not lah...

Wah.. U say I professional ah? Hahaha.. I m not lah...
    u lar.. standard so high...

u lar.. standard so high...
    hahaa.. Dont like that say me lah.. Of cos I got my own standard when it comes to get what I want from my idea mah...

Then i will wait for u to buy and throw the remaining that u doesn't want to me... lolz....
    slack job... but for the time u gotta be there... u think it's worth that 6 copperhead.. i rather get hard cash... or spend the time on other stuff...
    sell the copperheads lor.

jas pretty babe =( standard high high.

hahaa.. Dont like that say me lah.. Of cos I got my own standard when it comes to get what I want from my idea mah...
    once u fix yr male model let us know, most of us here will be able to shoot for you.

once u fix yr male model let us know, most of us here will be able to shoot for you.
    Yup Yup.. Will get a male model then I organise the shoot. hahaha.. Save some money aside for my shoot hor...

I'll use the remainding of the money to buy you guys drinks at the pub! Dont worry...

Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast