View Poll Results: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday

    2 9.52%
  • Monday

    10 47.62%
  • Tuesday

    1 4.76%
  • Wednesday

    2 9.52%
  • Thursday

    1 4.76%
  • Friday

    2 9.52%
  • Saturday

    3 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Poll coming

  2. #2

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    what happened to "NO day"

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    lame leh...

    but i think i prefer to see the chinese almanac better... safer... if chiong dio den i dun go, maybe even better if see 大吉 den go remove, maybe can dio 4D or TOTO later... but must ask doc to remove at that precise hour...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    All my wisdom teeths sleeping position liao ... need to operate but I still have go ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    I am thinking, if on sunday and saturday, doc may not be in the best mood due to having to work on weekends. If on monday, he may be affected by monday blue.

  6. #6

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    During your army days

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    I am thinking, if on sunday and saturday, doc may not be in the best mood due to having to work on weekends. If on monday, he may be affected by monday blue.
    mine was done on a thursday in less than 15mins and only 5mins away from my workplace, all in all, was back to work in 30mins... painless... just a gauze inside troublesome only, after another 1/2 hour nothing... din even eat the painkiller...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Pay day
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  9. #9

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    No day is a good day.... Lucky I never had wisdom teeth...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    No day is a good day.... Lucky I never had wisdom teeth...
    hmm... u wols?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #11

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    mine was done on a thursday in less than 15mins and only 5mins away from my workplace, all in all, was back to work in 30mins... painless... just a gauze inside troublesome only, after another 1/2 hour nothing... din even eat the painkiller...
    Your wisdom tooth didn't give you trouble right?
    Mine was an impacted case, so it's very troublesome...drill and pluck, couldn't enjoy eating for more than a week.

    This is the lamest poll, yet. Next you'll be polling "when's the best day to cut hair, when's the best month to buy shoes", etc...
    Last edited by Ah Pao; 10th March 2006 at 04:53 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Your wisdom tooth didn't give you trouble right?
    Mine was an impacted case, so it's very troublesome...drill and pluck, couldn't enjoy eating for more than a week.

    This is the lamest poll, yet. Next you'll be polling "when's the best day to cut hair, when's the best month to buy shoes", etc...
    mine slightly go wrong direction, but i got high pain threshold lah, so i tell the dentist, go ahead, make my day... hehehehe... the nurse dun even have to hold my head down...


    anyway, i suggest we have another poll, to collect money for Paul to buy a Chinese Almanac, den he can read which day good for anything even the time... but alas... i think they din indicate which day is good for sex thou... but to us guys... any day, any time is a good time for sex... RITE GUYS!?!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #13

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Simi WOLS? Don't know lah...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Simi WOLS? Don't know lah...
    no wonder u no wisdom tooth...

    i doubt u ever get that joke, maybe after u get your wisdom tooth...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Me not young like you all... use web language...

    And no wisdom teeth good what... you make it sound like it's a sin... No need to insult me.
    Last edited by philliptan; 10th March 2006 at 05:15 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  16. #16

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Monday is the best day coz if there are complications, your dentist is available the next morning. And you don't have to pay A&E or after-hour charges. Also, you typically get 5 days of medical leave. Do you want these 5 days to include Sat and Sun?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadsandtrails
    Monday is the best day coz if there are complications, your dentist is available the next morning. And you don't have to pay A&E or after-hour charges. Also, you typically get 5 days of medical leave. Do you want these 5 days to include Sat and Sun?
    do on a sunday then... another stretch of holidays...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #18

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    no wonder u no wisdom tooth...

    i doubt u ever get that joke, maybe after u get your wisdom tooth...
    Wols = slow spelt backwards

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    go on wed, take 2 day mc.. provided u are not working on sat and sun.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    go on wed, take 2 day mc.. provided u are not working on sat and sun.
    i tot its a 5 day MC? i b getting a 5 day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •