Thread: LowePro

Default LowePro

Was thinking of getting either the Lowepro Orion AW or Orion Trekker ...any advise on the 2? Comments?

Default Re: LowePro

Originally posted by Paladin
    Was thinking of getting either the Lowepro Orion AW or Orion Trekker ...any advise on the 2? Comments?

I had tried both, actually I bought orion trekker first withour calculation. At home I can't put in my 80-200 f2.8 and I was so pissed off of my own stupidity.
    Now I am using Orion AW, very nice bag with two possible configuration backpack/sling bag. Size is just nice for my DSLR, 80-200/80-400/24-85 plus big flash. But I have problem if I want to put my SLR body and set of Cokin Filter in together......
    I am thinking to sell it off are you interested?
    W204FL

Default Re: Re: LowePro

Originally posted by Knighthunter

I had tried both, actually I bought orion trekker first withour calculation. At home I can't put in my 80-200 f2.8 and I was so pissed off of my own stupidity.
    Now I am using Orion AW, very nice bag with two possible configuration backpack/sling bag. Size is just nice for my DSLR, 80-200/80-400/24-85 plus big flash. But I have problem if I want to put my SLR body and set of Cokin Filter in together......
    I am thinking to sell it off are you interested?
    Sure will be interested depending on the condition (how old) and price...do you find it difficult to access your equiptment ?

Bought from K-13 on Oct'02 for $155, I don't like K13 but I've been searching for this bag quite sometime. I use it quite often already but condition still mint and the colour is black.
    If you want new you should put order at CP.
    I dunno how much I am going to sell this one.
    I will PM you.....
    W204FL

Hi buddy your PM is full.....
    W204FL