Thread: Anyone know if the book "Closeups in Nature" is available in Borders?

Default Anyone know if the book "Closeups in Nature" is available in Borders?

Wanna take a look at it to see if i'm going to burn my wallet again today.

Default Re: Anyone know if the book "Closeups in Nature" is available in Borders?

Originally posted by xdivider
    Wanna take a look at it to see if i'm going to burn my wallet again today.
    By John Shaw?

think i saw a similar book at Kino.... you can get 20% discount too with the vouchers which could be found in I-Weekly...
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Default Re: Re: Anyone know if the book "Closeups in Nature" is available in Borders?

Originally posted by Falcon

By John Shaw?
    Yeah. Recommended by someone in the newsgroups. I borrowed the other 2 books but missed this one which i wanted.

Originally posted by mpenza
    think i saw a similar book at Kino.... you can get 20% discount too with the vouchers which could be found in I-Weekly...
    I was at Kino Taka yesterday, found only a few books on photography. Do u mean the one at Bugis? Din noe got such good lobangs from I-weekly. Thanx for the tip.

there's another photography section which has books on portraits, nature, landscape, etc. It's located further inside from the entrance. couldn't pinpoint where exactly though....
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    there's another photography section which has books on portraits, nature, landscape, etc. It's located further inside from the entrance. couldn't pinpoint where exactly though....
    No wonder!!! I was puzzled y there was so few there. I was in the lifestyle section.