Thread: IT Show -- Any external HDD sold?

Default IT Show -- Any external HDD sold?

Hallo... Anyone knows if they will sell external hard-disks, 250GB and above with casing, at the coming IT show? Or at least based on previous experiences...

If so, will be it significantly cheaper than say those from Sim Lim? I'm thinking of getting one but not sure if I want to squeeeze so tightly with the crowd!! Hee..

Thanks...

Default Re: IT Show -- Any external HDD sold?

Chances are, yes.
    Chances are, you can get it at the same price at SLS.

Blog Entries

belum try belum tau

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Chances are, yes.
    Chances are, you can get it at the same price at SLS.
    correct and based on past exp.... mostly same price... some even more expensive...
    in sls, at least you can bargain price.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    belum try belum tau
    hehehe...

Made my laugh when I see this.

../azul123

Mmm external harddisk, I was looking for a external caseing that can put 2 3.5" harddisk but don't require any network attachement etc, just plain USB or Fire Wire but could find any.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Hallo... Anyone knows if they will sell external hard-disks, 250GB and above with casing, at the coming IT show? Or at least based on previous experiences...

If so, will be it significantly cheaper than say those from Sim Lim? I'm thinking of getting one but not sure if I want to squeeeze so tightly with the crowd!! Hee..

Thanks...
    go and check sg.hardwarezone.com. they always have special deals there.

EG put an ad in yesterday's digital-life pullout, the pd70x is at the show would be the same price that you can get at the shop. occasionally you'll find a gem but pls do your homework first. most of the time you'll end up buying because you think its cheap. big players like canon tend to do legit deals like printers bundled with free photo paper and (one year there was a safe) other freebies that you won't find elsewhere. i'd say avoid the small outlets, they have to recoup cost of their booths over just 4 days, so do you think you'll get a great bargain? homework, homework...
    Many are culled, few are chosen

Thanks all!

Orrr like dat ah... Then I will give it a miss... Can't stand/breath in the crowd... Ha... Not worth for me to make a trip if there is little or no diff in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    Mmm external harddisk, I was looking for a external caseing that can put 2 3.5" harddisk but don't require any network attachement etc, just plain USB or Fire Wire but could find any.
    Have you tried Storage Studio at SLS 4th floor? It is at outer row of shops.
    I have bought many external storage cases and also Shuttle desktops. Look for Vincent.