Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 89

Thread: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

  1. #61

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Hi u guys want to go sembawang park take pics this sunday morning?

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    Hope to see you one of this day.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,405

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    anyone know, can we shoot the old hospital at view rd???
    Open My Eyes That I May See Wonderful Things In Your Law - Psalms 119:18
    Through My Len

  3. #63
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hi u guys want to go sembawang park take pics this sunday morning?
    What time

  4. #64
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by 29tim05
    anyone know, can we shoot the old hospital at view rd???
    No ideas will drop by this sat to check it out.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Hey u guys want to go Sembawang park or Xiaoguilin this sunday morning? I have actually arranged for an outing with hugoleong to go Xiaoguilin shoot nxt week but he has something on nxt week so he wants to go this sunday instead. If u guys are ok, we can go either Sembawang Park or Xiaoguilin to shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    What time
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hi u guys want to go sembawang park take pics this sunday morning?
    dun think i can make it man... will keep u posted... may have to inform u last min...

  7. #67
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hey u guys want to go Sembawang park or Xiaoguilin this sunday morning? I have actually arranged for an outing with hugoleong to go Xiaoguilin shoot nxt week but he has something on nxt week so he wants to go this sunday instead. If u guys are ok, we can go either Sembawang Park or Xiaoguilin to shoot
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...170019&page=19

    Try to keep a look out on for thread. They go out shooting every weekend.

  8. #68
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?


  9. #69

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Anyone taking those old building (bunglow) near Sembawang CC and approached by Man in Blue? 2 days ago I saw a poor guy carrying a SLR (or DSLR) was stop by 2 Man in Blue and checking his cam.

    Highly sensitive area!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 29tim05
    anyone know, can we shoot the old hospital at view rd???

  10. #70

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang

    You referring to July 4 Independence Day? The firework went up right in front of the block I stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Sometimes you can see firework from Sembawang,near Blk 483 there..

  11. #71
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang

    Quote Originally Posted by lenney22
    You referring to July 4 Independence Day? The firework went up right in front of the block I stay.
    I always look forwards to see the display.

  12. #72
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    i see those too.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    hope to catch the Fireworks in NY

  14. #74

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    The Sat before Jul 4 abt 8pm can try your luck at Sembawang Park.

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    96

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by lenney22
    Anyone taking those old building (bunglow) near Sembawang CC and approached by Man in Blue? 2 days ago I saw a poor guy carrying a SLR (or DSLR) was stop by 2 Man in Blue and checking his cam.

    Highly sensitive area!!
    I have been stopped twice taking photos in Sembawang area, once at night and once in the morning. Just be nice to the cops, they're just reviewing for "espionage" pictures. Make sure don't shoot any of the sensitive areas.

  16. #76
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by kre
    I have been stopped twice taking photos in Sembawang area, once at night and once in the morning. Just be nice to the cops, they're just reviewing for "espionage" pictures. Make sure don't shoot any of the sensitive areas.

    If you are going out the next time call me. 96705712

  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    If you are going out the next time call me. 96705712
    Nic, you let me know too ok? I should more likely be able to make it from next week onwards too.
    Eugene

  18. #78

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    While heading to Sembawang park, from Sembawang CC to the park, don't take those area on your left, you should be safe.

    Can try along Simpang Kiri Jogging Track.

    Quote Originally Posted by kre
    I have been stopped twice taking photos in Sembawang area, once at night and once in the morning. Just be nice to the cops, they're just reviewing for "espionage" pictures. Make sure don't shoot any of the sensitive areas.

  19. #79
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by eugeneceh
    Nic, you let me know too ok? I should more likely be able to make it from next week onwards too.
    Bro. I think you better ask your gf permission frist. HAHAHAHA.
    Me on MC for the next few day. Just have a minor operation on my leg and it really hurt.

  20. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    Bro. I think you better ask your gf permission frist. HAHAHAHA.
    Me on MC for the next few day. Just have a minor operation on my leg and it really hurt.
    ha ha... Bro, don't need lah. She will not be in Singapore for the next few months.

    What happened to your leg? Your son kicked you that day one?
    Eugene

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •