Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang

oh i am please you guy stay around this location ,me born yr 67 so i guess i am the oldest ...ha ha . Well not really good with a camera also mobile 97517218 count me in. I am doing volunteer work for the JRS (refugee services ) as a official photographer.

Deregistered

Hi here

thank for dropping by. My name is Nicholas age 36 and My number is 96705712. If you need any help on your volunteer service pls give me a call.

Do keep a look out on this thread for the next outing.

Quote Originally Posted by blueeye
    oh i am please you guy stay around this location ,me born yr 67 so i guess i am the oldest ...ha ha . Well not really good with a camera also mobile 97517218 count me in. I am doing volunteer work for the JRS (refugee services ) as a official photographer.
    Hey, you are not the oldest. at least I'm older than you by 1 year.. haha.

Was too tired to join the outing yesterday cos I go for the canongrapher outing on sat.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch
    Hey, you are not the oldest. at least I'm older than you by 1 year.. haha.

Was too tired to join the outing yesterday cos I go for the canongrapher outing on sat.
    Lol, So how's all your photos from the sat outing?

Deregistered

For future outing pls refer to this thread. See you you for the next outing.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...170019&page=15
    Last edited by nicholas68; 20th March 2006 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmoses
    Lol, So how's all your photos from the sat outing?
    Can go to this link to see some of my photos. else go to my Flickr link for all my posted photos.

http://www.forum.clubsnap.com/showth...=183511&page=7

Deregistered

There will be another outing this weekend.

Yishun Outing #6
    Date: 260306 (SUN)
    Meet Up: Khatib MRT
    Time: 0800hrs
    Type of shoot - Close Ups, Nature or Landscape
    What to see - Nusery, Orchid Farms, Hydroponic Farms, etc...

Kopi Session
    Date: 250306 (Sat)
    Time: 1000pm
    bring photo for C & C

Wah sian... another outing on sunday.. cannot go bc of church. next time can make 1 on sat? then i most prob can go!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmoses
    Wah sian... another outing on sunday.. cannot go bc of church. next time can make 1 on sat? then i most prob can go!
    I think most of them are in Sunday.

Hi I stay Woodlands, been wanting to go sembawang park to shoot for quite sometimes but busy with work. Will definitely go there soon, maybe can join you guys when you have an outing? I am very new at photography and wishes to learn more.. Sometimes you can see firework from Sembawang,near Blk 483 there..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Hi again ,
    I am please to get your offer to help surely i will keep you updated, btw what camera and flash are you using ...may sms me ok
    Keep cool ..

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by blueeye
    Hi again ,
    I am please to get your offer to help surely i will keep you updated, btw what camera and flash are you using ...may sms me ok
    Keep cool ..
    I am using a D70s. I love to use natural light. But in some places I think Flash is must.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hi I stay Woodlands, been wanting to go sembawang park to shoot for quite sometimes but busy with work. Will definitely go there soon, maybe can join you guys when you have an outing? I am very new at photography and wishes to learn more.. Sometimes you can see firework from Sembawang,near Blk 483 there..
    Keep a look out for this thread. My number is 96705712. If you want to shoot around our area you can call me .

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...170019&page=17

hmm.. i'm a volunteer photographer for a volunteering organisation too.. lol.. but i feel tat i'm not up to par to progress to smth more than tat yet...
    seriously speaking i'm feeling the constraints imposed by my prosumer cam already.. but i dun have the financial capability to upgrade to a DSLR now... -sigh-

Hi I was using a Panasonic Fz5 before. Its actually a gd camera(fast autofocus) with 12x zoom. Actually I feel that prosumer camera can compared to Dslr in certain aspects like the zoom ratio eg.the equivalent of 12x zoom lens on Dslr will cost more, autofocus performance is improving alot on prosumer cam too. The only contraints of prosumer camera mayb is the ISO performance ba.. But I think it wun really pose much of a problem unless you are frequently shooting in low-light situations.. Just my thought.. Hey maybe we can meet one day to shoot? I am a newbie in photography and wishes to learn more too..

Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    hmm.. i'm a volunteer photographer for a volunteering organisation too.. lol.. but i feel tat i'm not up to par to progress to smth more than tat yet...
    seriously speaking i'm feeling the constraints imposed by my prosumer cam already.. but i dun have the financial capability to upgrade to a DSLR now... -sigh-

Hi bro, will contact you..

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    Keep a look out for this thread. My number is 96705712. If you want to shoot around our area you can call me .

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...170019&page=17

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    Hi I was using a Panasonic Fz5 before. Its actually a gd camera(fast autofocus) with 12x zoom. Actually I feel that prosumer camera can compared to Dslr in certain aspects like the zoom ratio eg.the equivalent of 12x zoom lens on Dslr will cost more, autofocus performance is improving alot on prosumer cam too. The only contraints of prosumer camera mayb is the ISO performance ba.. But I think it wun really pose much of a problem unless you are frequently shooting in low-light situations.. Just my thought.. Hey maybe we can meet one day to shoot? I am a newbie in photography and wishes to learn more too..
    meeting up is no prob for me.. as long as it's not too late.. need my yandao sleep u know? =X
    i'm using a FZ-20 n the constraints i feel sometimes are not only the ISO (tried shooting at 200 n 400, which is the max, n it appeared pretty grainy, so i switched back to using 80 or 100), but also the aperture (2.8-8.0, sometimes need a smaller aperture), n shutter speed (1/1000-8secs, sometimes need longer to achieve a certain feel tat i wan). other than tat, i'm still alright with it. But recently i'm starting to feel it more.. maybe cos of the situations n different styles of shooting i'm trying...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by derelictz
    Do not worry about the camera that you haver. start worrying what the photography that you take tell you.

Deregistered

Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

Hope to see you one of this day.

Default Re: Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

hope to see u guys soon too!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast