Thread: Just trying my luck to see anybody know Adesso

Default Just trying my luck to see anybody know Adesso

Err, anybody know who is the agent or distributor for Adesso, either regional or local.

Looking to buy this item...

Saw eastgear's promo, den spur on to think what i can do for my company, since all the older staffs love to use paper, yet dun like to document in the pc, (ask them to type a document can want their life...) and also we have alot of sketches we do daily.

eastgear's one i think is only A5, too small for us, cos we have pre printed forms thats A4 in size.

Anyway, if really dun have, maybe i go be their agent... hehe... cos i eyeing their next product already...

Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Just trying my luck to see anybody know Adesso

upz...

btw... if really dun have... might do MO for tis... cos i might need about 5 sets or more.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    upz...

btw... if really dun have... might do MO for tis... cos i might need about 5 sets or more.
    Hmm....

The A4 version seems quite interesting. If you are going to do the MO for this or the next newer version, I be interested.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skf
    Hmm....

The A4 version seems quite interesting. If you are going to do the MO for this or the next newer version, I be interested.
    Thanks
    Its the latest version i think... cos its new arrival on its website.

I'm still waiting for their reply on the shipment cost from the manufacturer. Cos the other sites that sell, dun sell to Singapore... dunno y...

Oh ya... just to let u guys know... i am confirming ordering minimum of 3 sets... who wanna combine can let me know... for the A4 pad.

or who wanna buy the 12x9" tablet