Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 439

Thread: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

  1. #61
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    BTW, I'll still be meeting up at the MRT... if you drive, you should also!
    Best is we can indent a tonner for this outing
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    singapore, serangoon
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    then how're the rest of us goin to the place from the mrt?

  3. #63

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Best is we can indent a tonner for this outing
    yoz.. u HINTING me ah ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    wah phillip thanks for yr offer u guys can go ahead with the car however i cant as i will need to bring the rest to the place

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by festard
    then how're the rest of us goin to the place from the mrt?
    dont worry la

  6. #66
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Who is driving?

    I will be. Can ferry 3 bros.
    1. wify
    2. S11loop
    3. donchua
    4. KT the Emperor

    Sorry James, you have to lead the troops!! It was either you or Clement, but birthday boy lah, no choice.
    Thanks philliptan
    Contact you this Sunday.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Wanted to join you guys... but I am tripod-less...

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by HVB88
    Wanted to join you guys... but I am tripod-less...
    i went last last week without a tripod .... u can do it too without any

  9. #69

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Thanks philliptan
    Contact you this Sunday.
    KT, I'll still be meeting them at the MRT. Most probably James also. So we'll see how many we can ferry... the rest no choice take bus lor...

    Clement, I will give your space to Andrew...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Who is driving?

    I will be. Can ferry 3 bros.

    1. wify
    2. S11loop
    3. donchua
    4. KT the Emperor


    Sorry James, you have to lead the troops!! It was either you or Clement, but birthday boy lah, no choice.
    Bro, thanks. Cya.

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    KT, I'll still be meeting them at the MRT. Most probably James also. So we'll see how many we can ferry... the rest no choice take bus lor...

    Clement, I will give your space to Andrew...
    ok sure thanks

  12. #72
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    yoz.. u HINTING me ah ??
    Can mah.... your vehicle is big enough to carry a few ppl at one time

    Cheers
    John

  13. #73

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by HVB88
    Wanted to join you guys... but I am tripod-less...
    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    i went last last week without a tripod .... u can do it too without any
    I have a spare tripod (although not heavy-duty one, and a bit short, but should be able to handle the weight of a 350D with grip), so if you want, can PM me.

    But on one condition...


















    Teh-si peng on you.

  14. #74
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    s11loop

    I will confirm on Sunday....as long as I didn't faint during to excessive nose bleeding at SAFRA MF .

    Cheers
    John

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    s11loop

    I will confirm on Sunday....as long as I didn't faint during to excessive nose bleeding at SAFRA MF .

    Cheers
    John
    haha ok bring more tissue then ...

  16. #76

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    I have a spare tripod (although not heavy-duty one, and a bit short, but should be able to handle the weight of a 350D with grip), so if you want, can PM me.

    But on one condition...


















    Teh-si peng on you.
    Thanks Bro! You got your drink


    S11loop, pls include me... thanks.

  17. #77

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Who is driving?

    I will be. Can ferry 3 bros.

    1. wify
    2. S11loop
    3. donchua
    4. KT the Emperor


    Sorry James, you have to lead the troops!! It was either you or Clement, but birthday boy lah, no choice.
    I am driving, its limited by size, able to take 3 smaller size guys. Shall meet you folks at Tampines and move on from there, wonder if anyone else has the short range walkie Talkie for convoy movement :P

  18. #78

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    One or two more cars and no need to take bus liao....
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    One or two more cars and no need to take bus liao....
    james just talk to me ... he is not driving on sunday btw from i he told me theres no parking lot over there .

    well i dont drive so i am not really sure but thats what he told me

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Changi Boardwalk Outing 12/03/06

    Date : 12/03/06 (Sunday)
    Time : 5:00pm
    Meetup : Tampines Mrt station (around station control area)

    So join us and meet new friends of the same interest !
    1. s11loop
    2. icarus
    3. philliptan <- should be free
    4. hobbesyeo (hey S11loop, how's life man! )
    5. donchua
    6. waileong
    7. simplicity_ (+1 friend)
    8. pai (+1 friend)
    9. mohgui
    10. Leinaj
    11. jonnie84
    12. festard
    13. jedediah818
    14. King Tiger (KT reloaded)
    15. Ah Pao
    16. Latmo
    17. HVB88


    Current Total Strength 19

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •