Thread: Circle of Light gathering April 06

jcryan55
    Guests

Default Circle of Light gathering April 06

Hi....All,

Yes....with the good response during the last gathering with talks Mr Lee Tiah Khee & Mr Chow Chee Yong, we are glad to pursue the next gathering that will be coming up:

Date : 16 April 2006, Sunday
    Time : 2pm to 4:30pm
    Venue : Epsite Gallery at Wheelock Place
    Charge : Free of Charge
    Note : All participants please bring along 2 prints for crtitiques. The prints should be at least 8x10 inch or A4 in size for easier viewing.

As usual, pre-registration is required to allow us to manage our resources. Priroty seating will be given to registered members of Circle of Light. However all public members are welcome.

Programme:

1. Guest Speaker : Darren Soh
    Subject : The Magic of Night photography

2. Print Critiques

3. Registration for workshop or trips

For easier management, please register at the link here : http://www.ecircleoflight.org/forum/...547&highlight=
    Last edited by jcryan55; 7th March 2006 at 10:09 AM.

Default Re: Circle of Light gathering April 06

I applaud you for your effort(s) to promote photography to all, especially for this free seminar and organizing the forth-coming Siem Reap tour.

Can you consider -- instead of requiring attendees to bring along paper prints -- to use their digital photos posted on web galleries? This is more convenient for those of us who don't print their photos on paper media.

I believe wheelock place is one of those enjoying free wireless internet access. You cld use a notebook with WiFi access hooked to a lcd projector to project the photos onto a screen for critique and enjoyment of the audience.

Keep up the good work!

cheers

jcryan55
    Guests

Hi...I do not have the logistic to do what u have mentioned. In addition, we are only using Epsite as a venue for the talk and we do not have the priviledge to "use" their resources at will.Please understand.

If u would like to help with what u mention, you are most welcome. You may like to drop me PM with yr contact details.Thanks.

Thanks for yr msg. I am presently doing a guest-house project in Krabi with some friends, otherwise wld be most happy to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by jcryan55
    Hi...I do not have the logistic to do what u have mentioned. In addition, we are only using Epsite as a venue for the talk and we do not have the priviledge to "use" their resources at will.Please understand.

If u would like to help with what u mention, you are most welcome. You may like to drop me PM with yr contact details.Thanks.

Thanks Circle of Light for organising such an inspiring gathering. looking forward to the next one and this time I'll bring my prints :P
    兩袖清風,一束詩