Thread: All Love Should Be Like This

Deregistered

Default All Love Should Be Like This

Default Re: All Love Should Be Like This

Hi plastic,

I saw the series you posted on this forum and it is very nice.

I just wondering, is there any post processing done ( adjusting the contrast, level etc ) ?

Can you also post the equipment? BTW, nice shots so far.

Deregistered

Hi all,

Thanks for looking at the photos. It has been nothing but encouraging words and good advise that I have been getting from the folks in here... thanks again.

erha, I adjusted tints and exposure during the process of opening of the RAW files in PS. To make up for the camera's inaccurate Auto WB. I shoot in photojournalist style (as fast as my gears can keep up) therefore there is never the luxury of checking exposure, doing a WB on the spot, etc. Still learning to use PS better, but so far, the ability to correct exposure and tint and warmth issues has been a blessing.

Hacker, all shots were taken on a E-300, with 40-150 standard lens. Still putting aside money for the the upgrade (7-14mm, 50-200mm, fisheye) which will come months later. I am only glad that the E-300 has a good enough sensor to capture the stuff. Not perfect, but with my budget, this is all that I can get my hands on at the moment. My complete gear list at the moment are :

- E-300 with battery pack (for one-charge-whole-trip shooting)
    - 14-45mm standard kit lens
    - 40-150mm standard lens
    - 35mm Macro for product shoots
    - Kodak 0.7 Wcon for desperate wide angle for shooting interiors in desperate moment (this is the Kodak version of the Oylmpus Wcon07) but cheaper
    - Nikon SB28DX flash with extended flash cord for quick and dirty "studio lighting" fitted with a Stofen OmniBounce
    - 2 x 1GB CF (Lexar Pro and Ridata Pro2)
    - Manfrotto 190 PROB tripod fitted with a 486 ball head. (have to upgrade the ballhead eventually, not stable in windy conditions).
    - A Lowepro StealthReporter AW650 to carry everything on the move. (minus the tripod).
    Last edited by plastic; 7th March 2006 at 11:54 AM.