"ESSENTIALS OF COLOR MANAGEMENT"
SEMINAR BY SAM NG
Exhibition Dates: 14th March 2006, Tuesday
Time: 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Venue: Loke Wan Tho Gallery, Selegie Art Center (3rd Level)
Co-presented with Cathay Photo Store
Have you ever pulled your hair out trying to understand why your image print-outs do not match what you see on your computer monitor, even after all the effort and time you have put in to digitally enhance the image to your satisfaction? In this digital age where technology has empowered us to do so much more with our computers, it is important to realize that having a managed color workflow is a vital step to ensuring that what you see on your monitors will be what you get in prints.
- Why monitor calibration is necessary, with the Spyder Pro;
- The theory behind monitor calibration;
- How to go about calibrating your printers;
- How a calibrated monitor can simulate the print-out results and
- Comparison of color gamut among monitor, printer and D & P.