Thread: volunteer at spca.

Default volunteer at spca.

i'm wondering if they're any volunteers with spca here. besides raptor84 the pro animal photographer. i'm considering to sign up and be a volunteer with them. anyone interested to sign up too?
    I Love You :)

Default Re: volunteer at spca.

Always thought about it, but den busy with my studies now. After I completed my studies den got more time for other stuff.... volunteering & diving... until I decided its time that I shld take my PPL...
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

i'm already planning to sign up. just emailed them about details about timeslots and stuff. hope my ITE studies schedule can fit in and everything.

Good for you, bro!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Another one of my pro idols commenting! yeah. but still no one wanna join with me. haha i'm sorta waiting for raptor84's comments. if not, shall go join alone and make animal lovers there.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    Another one of my pro idols commenting! yeah. but still no one wanna join with me. haha i'm sorta waiting for raptor84's comments. if not, shall go join alone and make animal lovers there.
    you mean meet dun you?? ha ha.. i wanna join too.. but that place very far from me... i mean from my place...

Me idol?!?

I'm actually thinking of volunteering my photography there also... help Raptor out a bit...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Aiyoo like that make me very pai seh leh :O next time no excuse for bad shots Most of thier merchandice photos are taken by Wee Kim though. Thats the real pro...

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Me idol?!?

I'm actually thinking of volunteering my photography there also... help Raptor out a bit...
    wah steal rice bowl j/k they will appreciate the help.

For those that are intrested in volunteering go to http://www.spca.org.sg/volunteer/volunteer_form.asp to download and fill up the form. You will need to mail/fax it over to them. After that they will contact you to arrange a date for your 'orientation' usually on a saturday. After that you are free to choose in what way you want to help out.

I mainly do dog walking (now less time cause of school) and that is onyl on weekdays from 0830 till about 1030. There are plenty of position what can be filled and many time slots aviable for those jobs. Just head on to http://www.spca.org.sg/volunteer/type_volunteer.asp to see what you might like to do or you can always drop them an email for further clarifications.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

i wanna volunteer too. but most timings i see on webbie is like weekdays....
    any volunteer work for their roadshows or sales on weekends i dun mind.
    can join together also if on weekends....PM me?
    Be Kind to Animals hor.
    Last edited by esmondng; 6th March 2006 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by esmondng
    i wanna volunteer too. but most timings i see on webbie is like weekdays....
    any volunteer work for their roadshows or sales on weekends i dun mind.
    can join together also if on weekends....PM me?
    Be Kind to Animals hor.
    You can volunteer to be sales assiatants and they will notify you of upcoming booths that might need manning.....

animal photography idol! err i already called my cousin to print the form out for me already. and i emailed them regarding timeslots questions. i'm free most of the time except saturdays due to my "semi professional gaming" trainings. haha i already did all my necessary research on volunteering and just got a reply from the zoo volunteer organistion thing. i can't volunteer in the zoo cause i'm underaged .

Starting a list of interested parties who might wanna join SPCA as volunteers/who are already volunteers.

1) Koelsch
    2) raptor84 (IDOL!!!)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

you post idol i scared laio

o_o scared what?! lol. nevermind next time if i ever have the chance to meet you there, lend me your camera and play okie?

upup!

animal photography idol! err i already called my cousin to print the form out for me already. and i emailed them regarding timeslots questions. i'm free most of the time except saturdays due to my "semi professional gaming" trainings. haha i already did all my necessary research on volunteering and just got a reply from the zoo volunteer organistion thing. i can't volunteer in the zoo cause i'm underaged .

Starting a list of interested parties who might wanna join SPCA as volunteers/who are already volunteers.

1) Koelsch
    2) raptor84 (IDOL!!!)
    3) esmondng (Koelsch, rec ur PM will call u soonz )
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    Last edited by esmondng; 7th March 2006 at 03:13 AM.

There are also some volunteer positions during the weekend, like volunteer reception, pound duty and shoppping centre sales. There are also one off events like SPCA fund run, animal shows during weekends that requires lots of volunteers.

Why not just send in your form, go for their volunteer breifing and see what are the stuff that you can chip in and do.

Yeah i know but i still don't have the form yet. i don't have a printer at home. haha.

esmondng : just contact me whenever you need =)

Uppz for more animal loveers

wow pro up for my thread =). whahahaha i've still not received the form from my cousin though she promised me to pass it to me today =(

upup!