Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 147

Thread: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    dunno is it my lancer or wat... there is something strange with its ABS... or just mine... and happen so my other car backside also kena kissed by a lancer, and its the same problem like me, on down slope, cannot stop in time... its like its drifting down, and your brakes not working...
    defects ! defects !

  2. #22

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Ok, I amend the list again!

    Should be like this, with your model and colour after your nick.

    1. philliptan (Sports Manual 2006 CS3) (Gunmetal)
    2. Virgo (Basic Auto 2005 CS3) (Metallic Blue)
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    .
    .
    .
    100.

    LAI! LAI! LAI!
    Last edited by philliptan; 6th March 2006 at 01:01 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Why leh? Can advise more?
    after change timing belt, u felt like u riding a horse... cos its jumping, not from the suspension or the road, but the motor vibrate rigorously... even before timing belt change already liddat, the ECU die on me, den slowly one by one come... its like driving a van is more comfortable than driving that...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #24
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    almost got a lancer over the weekend... but when i was in the leng kee showroom last thur, the sales guy wasn't too keen to entertain my inquries. just mumbled his way thru some financing deals... too bad, he lost my deal. tried to make up on sunday by jio-ing me very nicely over the phone to buy a lancer becos of the changes in bank interest rates. keke... too late.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #25

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    defects ! defects !
    No lah... it's PBLSW!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    almost got a lancer over the weekend... but when i was in the leng kee showroom last thur, the sales guy wasn't too keen to entertain my inquries. just mumbled his way thru some financing deals... too bad, he lost my deal. tried to make up on sunday by jio-ing me very nicely over the phone to buy a lancer becos of the changes in bank interest rates. keke... too late.
    so u buy Skyline ar? put NightKids sticker?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Thanks for the info bro. Did you send to C&C or done it outside? May be some calibration needs to be done? I'm not sure lah...just guessing.

    And what's your model? Year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    after change timing belt, u felt like u riding a horse... cos its jumping, not from the suspension or the road, but the motor vibrate rigorously... even before timing belt change already liddat, the ECU die on me, den slowly one by one come... its like driving a van is more comfortable than driving that...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Thanks for the info bro. Did you send to C&C or done it outside? May be some calibration needs to be done? I'm not sure lah...just guessing.

    And what's your model? Year?
    sent mine to C&C for everything, cos mine outside cannot find part.

    Mitsubishi Lancer Touring 200X - 6 Speed
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    So how in the end? Even C&C cannot do anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    sent mine to C&C for everything, cos mine outside cannot find part.

    Mitsubishi Lancer Touring 200X - 6 Speed
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    So how in the end? Even C&C cannot do anything?
    U go there, they say until everything change, den slowly change, den still the same... no point... so might as well change new car den sell lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #31
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    so u buy Skyline ar? put NightKids sticker?
    i wished... sigh...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #32
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Does it happen to all Lancers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    U go there, they say until everything change, den slowly change, den still the same... no point... so might as well change new car den sell lor...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  13. #33
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Only 2? Cannot be lah...MTL, Lai! Lai! Lai!

    Should be like this, with your model and colour after your nick.

    1. philliptan (Sports Manual 2006 CS3) (Gunmetal)
    2. Virgo (Basic Auto 2005 CS3) (Metallic Blue)
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    .
    .
    .
    100.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i wished... sigh...
    hehe, got baby liao must get a car that can fit strollers, bags of diapers, cans of milk powders

  15. #35
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Too bad for that guy lah... So what's your new car in mind now?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    almost got a lancer over the weekend... but when i was in the leng kee showroom last thur, the sales guy wasn't too keen to entertain my inquries. just mumbled his way thru some financing deals... too bad, he lost my deal. tried to make up on sunday by jio-ing me very nicely over the phone to buy a lancer becos of the changes in bank interest rates. keke... too late.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Does it happen to all Lancers?
    apparently, a few other Lancer owners also say the same thing, its the GLX same year model.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #37
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hehe, got baby liao must get a car that can fit strollers, bags of diapers, cans of milk powders
    keke... think like my wife. go shopping for a car to replace my old one, first thing she looks at is the boot.

    Quote Originally Posted by virgo
    Too bad for that guy lah... So what's your new car in mind now?
    most probably a korean car or something ard the same price-range as the lancer. now its 2 showrooms i'll never step in again - mitsubishi and toyota.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  18. #38
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Hm...then this could be a design fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    apparently, a few other Lancer owners also say the same thing, its the GLX same year model.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    most probably a korean car or something ard the same price-range as the lancer. now its 2 showrooms i'll never step in again - mitsubishi and toyota.
    come come, let's go honda jazz well known for its spacious boot saves petrol too

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    keke... think like my wife. go shopping for a car to replace my old one, first thing she looks at is the boot.



    most probably a korean car or something ard the same price-range as the lancer. now its 2 showrooms i'll never step in again - mitsubishi and toyota.
    now i see the Airwave super gian... u go buy that lah..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •