Thread: How much Elinchrom STYLE FX TWO-TO-GO?

Default How much Elinchrom STYLE FX TWO-TO-GO?

Just checking price, if you have bought Elinchrom STYLE FX TWO-TO-GO from CathayPhoto before, how much you paid for it?

I asked for e-quote but they quoted me the same price as appeared in their website S$2090 and subjected to 5% GST! Is their e-quote the list price and I should go down personally to negotiate again?

Thanks & regards.

Default Re: How much Elinchrom STYLE FX TWO-TO-GO?

Hi there, I had checked they personally already. That price is final for this lights set as it is promotional price already. No more discount no matter how hard I try... perhaps you wanna try your luck.

Bowens going at 2500 at Ruby Photo. FYI.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakThru
    Hi there, I had checked they personally already. That price is final for this lights set as it is promotional price already. No more discount no matter how hard I try... perhaps you wanna try your luck.

Bowens going at 2500 at Ruby Photo. FYI.

Hope it helps.
    .... hopefully it is not subjected to 5% GST again... normally went down and got quotes with GST inclusive... and even normally paid with credit card...

Quote Originally Posted by zipper
    .... hopefully it is not subjected to 5% GST again... normally went down and got quotes with GST inclusive... and even normally paid with credit card...
    It is subjected to 5% GST. Makes it 2195 or something... Think credit card can neg... not too sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakThru
    It is subjected to 5% GST. Makes it 2195 or something... Think credit card can neg... not too sure though.
    Thanks. WIll verify on Monday...