Thread: Clever And Well Designed Paper Bags

Default Clever And Well Designed Paper Bags

So many clever ideas! If only we can get to see them in Singapore

Default Re: Clever And Well Designed Paper Bags

VERY CREATIVE!! yeah man, i'll definately keep it!

i really like the one with the gun...
    Canon 300D, 30D, 5D. 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L, 70-200 f2.8 L IS

if Bush visits your country, you may freak out his stressed and panicky CIA bodyguards carrying the gun paper bag to a place where he makes public apperance.

wow.. thats really cool

nice find

Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    wow.. thats really cool

nice find

And costly too....unfortunately in Singapore. Clients want cheap and good. Good ideas sometime cost money not just to produce it but it can cost you for the creative. You start to give too unique an idea away, the next time you do it, don;t expect to be able to charge more for the idea. I got into all that previously when I was independent. And even if you are willing to give them something that unique a design, when they see the cost for production and minimum order which can run up to very high quantity as it is not done in the usual conventional way..clients who do comparison costing will not go for it.

Designs like this are not usual in that buy any of those expensive design refence books at book stores, you can find them. I really like them alot but I have yet to have or lucky enough to have a client willing to pay premium price for something like this. Design awareness is still not that easy to sell to the typical asian businessman mindset...even in today's market.

hear, hear

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    And costly too....unfortunately in Singapore. Clients want cheap and good. Good ideas sometime cost money not just to produce it but it can cost you for the creative. You start to give too unique an idea away, the next time you do it, don;t expect to be able to charge more for the idea. I got into all that previously when I was independent. And even if you are willing to give them something that unique a design, when they see the cost for production and minimum order which can run up to very high quantity as it is not done in the usual conventional way..clients who do comparison costing will not go for it.

Designs like this are not usual in that buy any of those expensive design refence books at book stores, you can find them. I really like them alot but I have yet to have or lucky enough to have a client willing to pay premium price for something like this. Design awareness is still not that easy to sell to the typical asian businessman mindset...even in today's market.

yea very true..

its a pity though.. because some of those ideas are REALLY good.. and the bag itself will surely do more advertising as the buyer walks out of the store.. PLUS when he/she uses the bag for something else.. i know i would ..

the power of word of mouth is unbelievable.. i would definately be showing off a paper bag like that.. well until everyone else has it