Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cute Fun loving little gals for outdoor shoot on the 18th of march

Default Re: Cute Fun loving little gals for outdoor shoot on the 18th of march

Quote Originally Posted by Hexlord
    Can, can.. was there last Sat

But since this is a photoshoot which involves money, it is best to seek clarification from the authorities of SBG...

Which cam are you bringing? Your D2X ah?

I'm not going as I am attending my cousin's wedding that day. HIs is an outdoor wedding which I have never tried shooting before.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    I'm not going as I am attending my cousin's wedding that day. HIs is an outdoor wedding which I have never tried shooting before.
    Wah never bring me along? Buay steady la. I want to learn how to shoot weddings from the PRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    err friend of chris. sorta met you at sentosa the other time. =) you and chris was legend news. LOL anyway you really changed quite alot now.
    lol.. chey :X wat legend news, its story. wahhaa.. yeaps =D u are into photography?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah never bring me along? Buay steady la. I want to learn how to shoot weddings from the PRO.
    wah if espn is going, can i go too... i can help reflectiving light... hmm is there such word.. eh.. i mean reflecting light... i.e i be reflector boy la..

hmmz... ladies.. things are not going very well..

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I don't know who's the PRO shooting that day. I 'm just a relative (a guest)

It is in a country club in Tuas that day. See if any PRO from CS there going there to shoot that day. Most likely is him.

Quote Originally Posted by latinfrog
    hmmz... ladies.. things are not going very well..
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by render
    lol.. chey :X wat legend news, its story. wahhaa.. yeaps =D u are into photography?
    not story. really legendary =x. yars quite into photography quite long ago. =)
    I Love You :)

cos only 1 photographer...JOIN JOIN JOIN ^_^

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by littledigitalartist
    wah if espn is going, can i go too... i can help reflectiving light... hmm is there such word.. eh.. i mean reflecting light... i.e i be reflector boy la..
    You have to ask the PRO, if he bring me along he can bring you along too

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    I don't know who's the PRO shooting that day. I 'm just a relative (a guest)

It is in a country club in Tuas that day. See if any PRO from CS there going there to shoot that day. Most likely is him.
    So that means my D2X Idol not going to bring me along?

u guys never do the whole........

Date: 18th March 2006
    Time: 945am Meeting time for photographers. (so photoshoot wat time 2 wat time also never say)
    Theme: Cute Casual.
    Price: 100 per photographer.
    Max: 12 photographers
    MUA: provided by Cindy.

The 3 models are, Amelia, Render, and Faith..

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)...
    ......... thingy..

some1 must start the ball rolling...

Haley, i think there's a problem now. maybe not enough photographers lol. anyway it's so nice of you to start the ball rolling.
    I Love You :)

Good Morning;

What is the price for the shoot? What is the duration?

Thank you.

Oh.... Mis-read... the price is very attractive.

Miss the opportunity as I am having my reservist.

friends.. hahah good price right.. where can find such a nice price for 3 cute gals.. all young and vibrant lil gals.. hahaha

Talking Re: Cute Fun loving little gals for outdoor shoot on the 18th of march

Date: 18th March 2006
    Time: 945am Meeting time for photographers. ( shooting time is abt 2hrs excluding makeup,clothes change....)
    Theme: Cute Casual.
    Price: 100 per photographer.
    Min:6 photographers
    MUA: provided by Cindy.

The 3 models are, Amelia, Render, and Faith..

1)taken(am i right alvin?)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

thanks haley

upz for alvin =)

yes lil gal.. u're right..

thanks angel..

Wah bo seng li ah... all da nude n lingerie shoots ard.... haha sianz already...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast