Thread: Little India / Chinatown

Deregistered

Default Little India / Chinatown

Planning to go down Little India or China town to just do some street shots.... only got 50mm and 12-24mm.... .......... don't know sutibale or not... no have longer zoom for candid, afraid later kena chase...

Default Re: Little India / Chinatown

Just go and ask permission lor. Sniping far far away is more suspicious than asking them for a photo. After all u just wanna take photos mah, nothing wrong. If they dont let you take then move on lor. I think 12-24 and 50mm is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by SEXiao
    Planning to go down Little India or China town to just do some street shots.... only got 50mm and 12-24mm.... .......... don't know sutibale or not... no have longer zoom for candid, afraid later kena chase...
    Why would anyone chase you, most of them busy making $$$$.
    I only come across 2 dogs so far. The last time I use 18-70mm was happy with it ,for landscape I think 12-24mm is very good.

Deregistered

Thank bro.... no lar, sometime when you see some candid moment, you just want to shoot.... so a longer zoom will be prefered.... ......... and talking about dogs, last time went to Orchid garden, try to shoot a dog, kena chase by it... again go too near, no zoom....

Quote Originally Posted by SEXiao
    Thank bro.... no lar, sometime when you see some candid moment, you just want to shoot.... so a longer zoom will be prefered.... ......... and talking about dogs, last time went to Orchid garden, try to shoot a dog, kena chase by it... again go too near, no zoom....
    when r u going??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    when r u going??
    yo bro, not fix yet, got to look at my schedule.... very hard, alway last min changes, that's why very hard to chio chio bro here to go together....